PDA

View Full Version : New French and Italian fighters by Bismarck13!

miamieagle
January 24th, 2010, 07:49
New AC and other Items available at Simviation!

http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?ID=301&page=1000

take a look at the following page as well!

http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?type=item&ID=301&page=11

Nole
January 24th, 2010, 12:55
There is a group of new stuff available. That place is getting active again in CFS2.

tonybones2112
January 24th, 2010, 17:44
I got all the Skyraiders and went rooting around in FS2000 and found skins and the matching plane for an Israeli F-15E. Like the Outhouse, Simviation has all kinds of neat little nuggets after you think you've covered the whole place.

Bones

bismarck13
January 27th, 2010, 06:44
My new Bloch MB.152 is available at SimV this morning. I uploaded it here also, but it hasn't shown up in the downloads yet.

:gameon:

JapLance
January 27th, 2010, 07:53
Absolutely wonderful model, bismarck. I'm impressed.

Another old model than can be retired from duty.

Rami
January 27th, 2010, 08:07
Bismarck,

It's in the queue, not to worry. Douglas might be away for the day. Speaking of which...some of Jean Bomber's new scenery is in there too! :ernae:

olaf1924
January 27th, 2010, 08:24
Bismark13 I just downloaded your Bloch and will give it a try after work tonight. I am enjoying your cfs2 work immensely.:applause::applause:

oldwheat
January 27th, 2010, 09:47
Anyone else notice that the pilot is on a coffee break (Perhaps he always was & I didn't really notice :redface: )

bismarck13
January 27th, 2010, 09:50
I think it is because the screenshot is from FS9 and there is no .dp to put a pilot in there . . . .

:blind:

JapLance
January 27th, 2010, 09:57
The pilot is missing from the dp...

Here is the hardpoint and payload for the RAF_Pilot:

[HARDPOINTS]
mount.0=0,0.3,-0.6

[PAYLOADS]
payload.0=%payload_name.0%

[PAYLOAD.0]
; Payload = Guns only
mount.0=raf_pilot, 1, -1

Nothing too serious :jump:. A lovely plane.

BTW, is the texture mapping the same as Kazunori Ito's MB.152?. I think his MB was mapped in a very similar way. That would be great, beacuse we could use any skins created for Mr Ito's plane.

Rami
January 27th, 2010, 10:29
Japlance,

In the .dp uploaded here, the French pilot is included.

However, in the .dp section, the Misc.data looks like this...

[MISC_DATA]
unit_family=1
category=10
allegiance=3
max_group_size=8
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=405
max_speed=607
min_alt=50
cruise_alt=5893
max_alt=8839
entered_service=10/39
crew=1

It should look like this...

[MISC_DATA]
unit_family=1
category=1
allegiance=17
max_group_size=8
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=405
max_speed=607
min_alt=50
cruise_alt=5893
max_alt=8839
entered_service=10/39
crew=1

Looking at that...the max speed seems high...the Bloch had a top speed of about 315 mph, or 509 km/h. Everything else seems okay.

oldwheat
January 27th, 2010, 10:42
The texture uploaded is the test version ;). It is Ito's skin grafted to the WD Bloch textures.

JapLance
January 27th, 2010, 11:05
I got it from Simviation, just couldn't wait to test it :jump:.

Seems like they have different .dp's, because the Simviation one has no pilot in the .dp and this in the [MISC_DATA] section:

[MISC_DATA]
unit_family=1
category=1
allegiance=1
max_group_size=8
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=448
max_speed=672
min_alt=50
cruise_alt=8331
max_alt=12497
entered_service=3/7/39
crew=1

Jagdflieger
January 27th, 2010, 11:23
Thanks Bismarck!!!

Jean Bomber
January 27th, 2010, 12:01
Thanks Bismark ...

...for this new Bloch152 with your previous D520 and the next Brunosk's Lat 298 The order of battle for the french 1940 side is began to be suitable http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif and reading the dp's I don't how we had been able in 1940 to lose the BOF with the :jawdrop: speed of this plane http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

[MISC_DATA]
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=448
max_speed=672

or even

[MISC_DATA]
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=405
max_speed=607

I think Rami is right about the performance of the plane :
"...the Bloch had a top speed of about 315 mph, or 509 km/h"
,I don't find time yet to try it (I wait for the SOH uploadedhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon7.gif) so my opinion about is only reading dp text :kilroy: ....so .....

JP

bismarck13
January 27th, 2010, 13:09
THAT IS THE WRONG FILE!!!!!!

:isadizzy:

Yikes, that is an older version. I hope I sent the right one to the Outhouse! Any way of checking? The file is supposed to be WD_MB152.zip and I sent SimV the file WD_Bloch152.zip which is an older version. The real one is a lot nicer!!!!

As far as the textures, the Ito skins are close but need alteration to fit. The one I had in that bad file is actually by Morton for the Ito aircraft and I altered it to fit mine.

I better send a new upload to SimViation . . . .
and maybe to the Outhouse too . . .

Edit: The aircraft only does about 265 Knots all out with the latest airfile so I wouldn't go by the .dp strings. Still, you need the right download to get the right files . . . .

Okay, I sent an update to SimV. I think by looking at my EMail that I sent the proper one to SOH. It should be over 4 Megs in size since it contains two aircraft . . . .

Ravenna
January 27th, 2010, 13:44
Thanks for all your hard work Bis!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

bismarck13
January 27th, 2010, 14:40
The right version is now available at SOH it just came up a few minutes ago . . .

Jagdflieger
January 27th, 2010, 14:40
I just downloaded it and the file name is the one you want: WD_MB152

peperez
January 27th, 2010, 15:53
I got it from Simviation, just couldn't wait to test it :jump:.

Seems like they have different .dp's, because the Simviation one has no pilot in the .dp and this in the [MISC_DATA] section:

[MISC_DATA]
unit_family=1
category=1
allegiance=1
max_group_size=8
min_speed=240
cruise_speed=448
max_speed=672
min_alt=50
cruise_alt=8331
max_alt=12497
entered_service=3/7/39
crew=1

These figures are in KILOMETERS. The max_speed refers to DIVING speed and estabilish the desintegrating speed of AI planes...

The Bloch 152 is really a little faster than the original thing. I clocked around 515KPH at 2000 meters...

Cheers

Pepe

OBIO
January 27th, 2010, 17:06
Bismarck

Your 152 is a dream! Looks great, frame rates are much much better than the other one I had been using (can't remember who it was by...not the Ito one). Looks like it is going to be an easy plane to paint. I used ACM to export a set of UV maps and will work on a paint template for the plane.

OBIO

bismarck13
January 27th, 2010, 17:19
Looks like it is going to be an easy plane to paint.

Great, can't wait to see the skins! I fly it in FS9 as well . . . . but I would have to add a pilot for a dedicated FS9 Version. The reason I add pilots through the .dp is that the pilot figures have lots of polys and for whatever reason the frame rates are better if they are not part of the aircraft but added as payloads. I have tried this out extensively and there is a noticeable difference.

:isadizzy:

OBIO
January 27th, 2010, 17:41
Not having a pilot does not bother me at all...I fly from inside the plane..pretending to be the pilot. I don't spend a great deal of time looking at my planes from the outside...mainly when I am doing skins.

I am not sure when I will have some skins for the 152 ready...I am kind of burnt out on sim stuff right now....after my last HD glitch and the loss of a ton of work...just took the wind out of my sails for a while. I will tinker with it here and there, like I am with the MAI-3....that plane is proving to be a real PITA to do up a paint kit for...thank goodness for ACM's ability to export UV maps.

OBIO

oldwheat
January 27th, 2010, 18:30
Perhaps Martin's RAF pilot is multi-LOD? I wonder.

oldwheat
January 27th, 2010, 19:29
I just uploaded a fix for the bare spot on the fuselage bottom. Sorry, it got past me.

JapLance
January 27th, 2010, 23:12
THAT IS THE WRONG FILE!!!!!!

It seemed strange to me that there was no readme files at all :isadizzy:. I'll get the right one ASAP.

Thanks bismarck, the old one is splendid, can't wait to see the newer version.

Rami
January 28th, 2010, 05:09
Hey guys,

I did a little AirWrench work on her just for fun, if anyone wants to give these a try, be my guest.

Here's some historical data that prove it close: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloch_MB.150

http://www.pilotfriend.com/photo_albums/timeline/ww2/Bloch%20MB%20152.htm

http://www.wwiivehicles.com/france/aircraft/fighter/bloch-mb-152.asp

bismarck13
January 28th, 2010, 07:24
I sort of liked my AirWrench version in the new file. They shot up a whole squadron of FW-190s in QC . . . .

(I was flying the FWs :isadizzy:) . . .

Did anyone actually try it themselves?

bismarck13
January 29th, 2010, 16:55
I uploaded a couple more aircraft today at SOH and SimViation. They are already available in the CFS2 downloads at SimV. They will also be available here when Douglas gets a chance to post them . . .

tonybones2112
January 29th, 2010, 17:16
I uploaded a couple more aircraft today at SOH and SimViation. They are already available in the CFS2 downloads at SimV. They will also be available here when Douglas gets a chance to post them . . .

I got both of them William, thanks. I like the French plane and the Italian will be added to my night fighter collection.

Bones

Ravenna
January 29th, 2010, 17:30
Nice to see a Greek skin Bis. Thanks for these.:ernae:

bismarck13
January 29th, 2010, 17:34
The MB151 was made by request because Oldwheat was dying to make a Greek Skin. I had to yank the cannons off the MB152 put on a couple of extra MGs and then make a new scoop arrangement under the nose . . . .

Rami
January 29th, 2010, 18:34
Wow! I'm truly impressed! :ernae:

vidal
January 30th, 2010, 06:56
Thank you Bismarvk. Nice to have a new MB152. When flying against Me109, I understand what uderpowered means ...:isadizzy:

peperez
January 30th, 2010, 09:14
Thank you Bismarvk. Nice to have a new MB152. When flying against Me109, I understand what uderpowered means ...:isadizzy:

Take care of your fuel. It is shortleged. Testing it I fight alone against eigth P-38F. I shoot down five when I became with no gas. I suceed to make a gliding landing...

Pepe

oldwheat
January 30th, 2010, 12:22
Does anyone have a scheme for a Romanian MB 152?

peperez
January 30th, 2010, 12:50

Using Oldwheat files as a patern I did a French MB.151 plane. I also remade the panel file to be more representative. I'm just waiting the upload section reopening.

Pepe

Morton
January 30th, 2010, 13:15
Not so fast! I can't keep up! :isadizzy: Skyraiders, Blochs, Capronis..2010 is going to be a busy year..

Morton :guinness:

Deckard
January 30th, 2010, 13:29
Bismarck13, I love your Bloch MB.152, very beautiful... but I wonder if it is not more manoeuvrable than the real one, because I do quite well against any stock AI plane, including Oscar and Zero... and yet I have no joystick at this moment, I'm flying with the keyboard (sic...) (reason why I only fight against veteran level, not aces).

I'm from France, flying on the French version of CFS2, so my English may be weird sometimes :icon_lol:

OBIO
January 30th, 2010, 15:12

Oldwheat

I also came up empty handed when looking for a Romanian scheme for the 152. I found references to the fact that 152s were handed over to Romania, but no images of the planes in Romanian dress.

I'd say...pick your favorite Romanian scheme and apply it to the 152. Never let the lack of historical references stand in the way of pure artistry and speculation.

OBIO

bismarck13
January 30th, 2010, 15:25
but I wonder if it is not more manoeuvrable than the real one

Actually, Peperez is the AirFile expert, but in this case I was given an accurate Airfile by Peperez and it would not attack anything. We ran into the same problem with my Beaufighter series. I took Airwrench and made a Great AI fighter plane but not the best player aircraft. I am sure Peperez could fix you up with a copy of the accurate Airfile if you want it . . . .

oldwheat
January 30th, 2010, 19:51
Here is a MB 152/152 texture template that I put together to properly align the fuselage textures.

peperez
January 31st, 2010, 02:18
I did a new texture, using Oldwheat MB.152 one as a basis, and tweak the panel. French fighter pilots flew without artificial horizon, with the noticeable exception of the Dewoitine D.520. They used a instrument that combined speed, inclination, acceleration (G Meter) and turn indicator. I asked Moparmike to build one. But French pilots allways used a precision altimeter alongside the usual one. They flew attack missions at a 30ft height! I tried to upload them without success... Let's try again.

Cheers

Pepe

peperez
January 31st, 2010, 02:27
Actually, Peperez is the AirFile expert, but in this case I was given an accurate Airfile by Peperez and it would not attack anything. We ran into the same problem with my Beaufighter series. I took Airwrench and made a Great AI fighter plane but not the best player aircraft. I am sure Peperez could fix you up with a copy of the accurate Airfile if you want it . . . .

The most representative airfile was the first one, using Berndt Rosen work as a basis. Unhappily, CFS2 didn't recognise it as a fighting machine. It's the ideal plane to fight alone at QC. I flew against Zeroes, F4F4 and P-38F with success. I think the best compromise could be a flying one and a AI file. I didn't like Air Wrench for CFS2 files. It writes a lot of FS9 garbage at the airfile and the aircraft.cfg. To avoid it, only using CFS1 parameters.

Cheers

Pepe

Deckard
January 31st, 2010, 02:57
Thanks for your replies Bismarck and Pepe.

And I forgot to mention, this MB.152 is also a real delight at landing. You land whistling, and very short :)

sc7500
January 31st, 2010, 08:26
...I didn't like Air Wrench for CFS2 files. It writes a lot of FS9 garbage at the airfile and the aircraft.cfg. To avoid it, only using CFS1 parameters...

Pepe';

MudPond has just released an updated AirWrench [Ver 1.01.84] that has many of the old challenges eliminated - a much better product overall.

If you have a previous version, the installation file is designed to interpret your old registration number without emailing for a new one.

It's one of the best programs I own - and the customer service is excellent !

SC
:kilroy:

oldwheat
January 31st, 2010, 13:02
Opinions please....

Rami
January 31st, 2010, 13:26
AirWrench updates are halted until February 8th, so I'll have to wait until then.

Ravenna
January 31st, 2010, 15:30
Looks great OW:applause:. Plan to add other markings?

oldwheat
January 31st, 2010, 16:06
Maybe a bogus number.

Rami
February 1st, 2010, 03:20
Bismarck,

Thank you for the G-50! Now I have a viable alternative to the converted IS4G model! We'll have to put them in a head-to head contest to see who comes out on top! :ernae:

Jagdflieger
February 2nd, 2010, 04:12
OW,

Nice looking textures. The Rumanian version will go well with the Andrew Wai IAR 80 fighter.

I wonder if the Romanian 151 would have had similar textures to its IAR stablemate.

peperez
February 2nd, 2010, 04:50
Maybe a bogus number.

You have half a Luftwaffe one...

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/f/453/2/0

or a curious BRITISH one

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/f/453/9/0#1

Cheers

Pepe

peperez
February 2nd, 2010, 04:54
OW,

Nice looking textures. The Rumanian version will go well with the Andrew Wai IAR 80 fighter.

I wonder if the Romanian 151 would have had similar textures to its IAR stablemate.

From 1943, the Romanian used a similar scheme to one proposed by Oldwheat at their Potez 631/633 fighters and bombers.

Pepe

oldwheat
February 4th, 2010, 12:25
After a little more research, I decided that 'standard Romanian' camo was the way to go. After all, former Vichy aircraft would no doubt require extensive repainting in any event ( all that yellow & red, etc.). I elected to go without the yellow cowl as the air scoop is mapped to the same texture as the underwing air cooler & I think that the green looks better anyway.

Rami
February 4th, 2010, 12:29
Excellent work, Oldwheat! :ernae:

mav
February 4th, 2010, 13:36
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3848/blochahpilot.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2355/blochahpilot2.jpg

CheerZ mav

Ravenna
February 4th, 2010, 14:54
Great stuff OW!

Morton
February 5th, 2010, 14:55
Your G50 are exellent Bismarck!! What we really need now is an equivalent Saetta!! For some reason no one has done a good one for CFS2 yet.

Rami
February 5th, 2010, 15:45
Your G50 are exellent Bismarck!! What we really need now is an equivalent Saetta!! For some reason no one has done a good one for CFS2 yet.

Hear hear! I fully agree. Many of the IS4G birds could use an upgrade! :engel016:

bismarck13
February 5th, 2010, 16:15
I think I can manage that one as soon as I finish up the project I am on now. As far as I know, there isn't even a bad ER-2 Model available . . .

kelticheart
February 6th, 2010, 02:50

Great minds think alike Morton..........:d

This is the same thought I had when I saw the G.50 announcement!

I wonder why the C.200 has been so neglected so far, it performed better that the G.50 and it equipped more squadrons.

The Macchi C.200 airframe was so good that it took few changes to create the C.202 by adapting the license-built German DB601 engine to it.

I can't wait for Bismarck's promise to look into it! :jump:

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

JapLance
February 6th, 2010, 03:32
The old Alessandro Casadio's MC.200 still looks great to me:

http://www.simviation.com/cfs2aircraft2.htm

Low poly number and Multi-LOD model. Only shortcoming is that parts don't break off, but I'm not Maxstuka anyway :wavey:

But I wouldn't reject a newer version, the more options the better.

Deckard
February 6th, 2010, 05:04
I think I can manage that one as soon as I finish up the project I am on now. As far as I know, there isn't even a bad ER-2 Model available . . .

How about that! That's exactly what I was thinking these very days, while reading again a French publication about Soviet combat aircrafts of WWII! As far as multi-engine bombers are concerned, we have, for CFS2, the Pe-2, the Tu-2, the Pe-8, I even found an Il-4, but I've never seen any Ermolaev Er-2/Yermolayev Yer-2 (both spellings exist). And yet it's a VERY nice twin-engine bomber, with its F4U-Corsair-like (or Stuka-like) wings!

Deckard
February 6th, 2010, 06:03
I can see you're making the first version of the Er-2, with the Klimov M-105 engines and the single-pilot cockpit, offset to port to improve the downward view. It looks great! :jump:

peperez
February 6th, 2010, 15:28

That's one year I was pestering Bismarck for built one!

peperez
February 6th, 2010, 15:30
The old Alessandro Casadio's MC.200 still looks great to me:

http://www.simviation.com/cfs2aircraft2.htm

Low poly number and Multi-LOD model. Only shortcoming is that parts don't break off, but I'm not Maxstuka anyway :wavey:

But I wouldn't reject a newer version, the more options the better.

I think we must concentrate on lacking versions. Casadio's version still is good, but we need a Serie One with closed cockpit. The same with the G-50.

JapLance
February 6th, 2010, 22:37
I think we must concentrate on lacking versions. Casadio's version still is good, but we need a Serie One with closed cockpit. The same with the G-50.

100% agree on the G.50. The closed cockpit version by IS4G is really showing its age. The early MC.200 they did is fine to me.

peperez
February 7th, 2010, 06:02
...to test a plane. It's flying beautifully, but I need to test its agressivity.

Hurricane91
February 7th, 2010, 12:44
As far as I know, there isn't even a bad ER-2 Model available . . .

...another interesting and little known airplane. You sure can pick 'em. Thanks for all of your great aircraft.

peperez
February 7th, 2010, 23:16
Mon MB.151 avec des marques françaises c'est au Simviation!

Bons vols!

Pepe

Deckard
February 8th, 2010, 02:08
Mon MB.151 avec des marques françaises c'est au Simviation!

Bons vols!

Pepe

Ah ben carrément en français maintenant! :)
Merci Pepe!

And I had never heard about this funny Brazilian saying regarding the "three way of doing". :)

As for the throttle, I guess you meant the contrary: they pulled the throttle instead of pushing it.

peperez
February 8th, 2010, 04:28
Ah ben carrément en français maintenant! :)
Merci Pepe!

And I had never heard about this funny Brazilian saying regarding the "three way of doing". :)

As for the throttle, I guess you meant the contrary: they pulled the throttle instead of pushing it.

The French pilots bring the throttle back instead of moving it to front (up) position...

Deckard
February 8th, 2010, 04:53
The French pilots bring the throttle back instead of moving it to front (up) position...

Yes, that's the right thing. :)

bismarck13
February 9th, 2010, 18:15
I just sort of threw this one together . . .

:icon_lol:

tonybones2112
February 9th, 2010, 20:31
How about that! That's exactly what I was thinking these very days, while reading again a French publication about Soviet combat aircrafts of WWII! As far as multi-engine bombers are concerned, we have, for CFS2, the Pe-2, the Tu-2, the Pe-8, I even found an Il-4, but I've never seen any Ermolaev Er-2/Yermolayev Yer-2 (both spellings exist). And yet it's a VERY nice twin-engine bomber, with its F4U-Corsair-like (or Stuka-like) wings!:applause:

Deckard, given the penetration of Japanese society by the Communists at all levels(the Richard Sorge' case is an example), I'd have to say there was a Soviet spy at Mitsubishi. The resemblance between the Il-4 and the G4M Betty are too close to think otherwise. I'm not going to gauge the performance of two real life planes from a flight sim, but there are similarities in performance. I fly the Il-4 and fly against it using it as a target, it's a nice plane.

Bones

JapLance
February 9th, 2010, 22:35

Nice, very nice. I'd like to thank you the effort you're doing to send old models into retirement by creating new ones with better looks and framerates for our favorite game:applause::applause::applause:.

peperez
February 10th, 2010, 02:37
:applause:

Deckard, given the penetration of Japanese society by the Communists at all levels(the Richard Sorge' case is an example), I'd have to say there was a Soviet spy at Mitsubishi. The resemblance between the Il-4 and the G4M Betty are too close to think otherwise. I'm not going to gauge the performance of two real life planes from a flight sim, but there are similarities in performance. I fly the Il-4 and fly against it using it as a target, it's a nice plane.

Bones

The Il-4 was older... It was avaiable, in its DB-3 form, in 1938. They were very different planes in terms of load and range. The Soviet plane, also, was smaller and less armed than the G4M, that intended to be the Japanese answer to the American B-17. Mitsubishi insisted to put four engine in its plane but the Navy High Command determined it would use only two in a stupid decision.

Cheers

Pepe

peperez
February 10th, 2010, 02:37

Nice bird!

Deckard
February 10th, 2010, 04:25

Bones

Bones, the Il-4 and the G4M Betty look similar indeed. But the Il-4, originally named DB-3F, was a development, with new engines, of the DB-3, which clearly predates the G4M Betty. The original prototype of the DB-3, the TsKB-26, first flew in the summer of 1935, and the all-metal development, the TsKB-30, first flew in 1936, whereas the first prototype of the G4M Betty left the factory in September 1939 and first flew in October 1939. But maybe the Soviets, for the DB-3/Il-4, drew their inspiration from the predecessor of the G4M, the Mitsubishi G3M "Nell" bomber, the prototype of which had its first flight in July 1935, as the "Ka-15"? It was itself a development of the Ka-9, which first flew in April 1934.

Deckard

Deckard
February 10th, 2010, 04:29
Oops, meanwhile Pepe already said it :)

bismarck13
February 11th, 2010, 03:25
Had to do a few more mods to it. The early G.50s had different tail and no spinner. It is now available at SimV . . .

:santahat:

Jean Bomber
February 11th, 2010, 03:49
I will quickly dowloaded them ,I can't wait.....:mixedsmi:

Thanks Bismark http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif

JP

hewman100
February 12th, 2010, 03:06
Blimey Bis, you're really going at 'em:salute:

dombral
February 13th, 2010, 04:18
Had to do a few more mods to it. The early G.50s had different tail and no spinner. It is now available at SimV . . .

:santahat: MB 151 aeronavale juin 1940 AC3 Cuers Marcel Le Bihan

xavierb
February 13th, 2010, 10:56
Excellent job, Bismarck, for filling real gaps in CFS2. Both the choice of the models and the quality of the aircraft are excellent. Keep up the good work!

bismarck13
February 15th, 2010, 18:35
Still have some minoe issues to clear up but almost done . . .

Rami
February 16th, 2010, 03:50
Bismarck,

Awesome job! :ernae:

Hurricane91
February 16th, 2010, 04:13
Very nice Bismark.

Deckard
February 16th, 2010, 05:41
Wow Bismarck! Yum-yum!

Ravenna
February 16th, 2010, 14:02
Bismarck,
Great work as always. Thanks for closing so many gaps in our hangars!
:icon29::icon29: