PDA

View Full Version : The Women Will Understand

EasyEd
January 23rd, 2010, 22:01
Hey All,

3 Weeks... Just 3 weeks. I'm listening to this song...

_DXSq0atJ74

The second line - some of you will get it - many likely won't.

That said...

Daytona on Valentine's Day - What's the Priority? Well duh! you can get some "sugar" :icon_lol: any time of the year but Daytona only comes once.

I've no doubt SimOuthouse will stand solidly behind Jimmy an Chad in the "Drive for 5 - in a row!" Right Caz? Panther? Others? :bump:

The countdown has begun!

-Ed-

PS With respect to the song - next year will be 10 yet I honestly shed a tear even today just thinking about it...

stansdds
January 24th, 2010, 03:12
Five in a row is an incredibly tall order, but then again, so was four in a row. I think it will be a far more interesting season with some of the new rule changes. I'm happy to see the wing replaced by a small spoiler and the drivers might not have to be quite so conservative with their driving techniques. Now if they can make the cars look more like what you can see in the local show room, that would be great.

Terry
January 24th, 2010, 04:11
Whats even better than the wing gone is the removal of the bump draft rules. The drivers were told "go for it" if you wreck yourselves thats too bad, police yourselves.
I'd like to see Edwards or Biffle win the title. I like JJ but four in a row is enough, it's getting boring.

Cazzie
January 24th, 2010, 06:23
I've no doubt SimOuthouse will stand solidly behind Jimmy an Chad in the "Drive for 5 - in a row!" Right Caz? Panther? Others? :bump:

Nay hark, NASCAR just gave the others the right to take him out! :icon_lol:

It's gonna be Denny Hamlin's year! :bump:

eddie
January 24th, 2010, 15:44
We'll see how this affects Hamlins season, heck of a thing to happen just before the season starts.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/NASCAR-driver-Denny-Hamlin-tears-ACL-playing-hoops-012410

Cazzie
January 24th, 2010, 15:49
We'll see how this affects Hamlins season, heck of a thing to happen just before the season starts.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/NASCAR-driver-Denny-Hamlin-tears-ACL-playing-hoops-012410

Ouch! That's not good. Still has some time to heal, but so much testing and the Clash in between. Might affect the early races, should be okay in 6 to 8 weeks or so.

Caz

stansdds
January 25th, 2010, 01:57
When will that child grow up?

Cazzie
January 25th, 2010, 09:56
When will that child grow up?

Us Southern boys never grow up, we only grow out! :icon_lol:

If would be the same were I a race driver. I ride bikes, I sometimes have a plummet. I get road rash, but have been fortunate to never have broken a bone. I have ripped rotator cuffs doing nothing but sledding! I am 63! We never grow out of the desire to do the things we did as boys, never. And thus far, with God's help, I have stayed healthy enough to be old enough to want to and fool enough to try!

Caz