PDA

View Full Version : afs design tornado repaints

nigel allen
January 23rd, 2010, 05:04
hi does anyone know were i can get tornado repaints for afs design? thanks in advance nigel

zijdemans
January 23rd, 2010, 05:43
There is a beautiful Tornado, freeware now by IRIS,:applause: in many variants, and weaponry, and there are millons of beautiful repaints for it.
Is this afs better?:gameon:
Flip

nigel allen
January 23rd, 2010, 06:11
iris softwear freewear were from as looked at site not there

falcon409
January 23rd, 2010, 06:26
IRIS will bring back all their freeware aircraft for download at some point, but right now, everything is off the site.:salute:

OBIO
January 23rd, 2010, 08:46
The IRIS freeware can be found on Simviation, some on Flightsim.com. I don't fly many jets...but the IRIS/DBS Tornado, A-7, T-45, S-3 and F-5 series are keepers and fliers. I had the Tornado F3 way down in the Grand Canyon yesterday evening, zooming along at Mach.6 just a few yards up from the river.....that was one heck of a fun flight.

Lots and lots of repaints for the Tornado on Simviation as well.

The IRIS Tornado is a great plane to fly...as are the other DSB/IRIS freeware I have flown. The Tornado is smooth as silk, none of the twitchiness I have found in other mil jets. And I love doing STOOPID things in it as it is very controllable. Get going at Mach1.3, pull vertical and climb like crazy, begin pulling back on the throttle until the plane slows, slows, slows....then give it a bit of throttle...I managed to do a full vertical, 0 IAS "hover" for about 3 seconds before the nose fell to the side in a full Hammerhead Stall. Wahooo!

OBIO

zijdemans
January 27th, 2010, 11:37
I fully (foolly?) agree, I hope that Nigel finds the files to download.
Also for making screenshots it is a beautiful bird.
Have fun. (and thanks again:salute: IRIS).
Flip

Quax d. Bruchpilot
January 27th, 2010, 11:51
AFS design ??? It's "trash" for my oppinion. (Mr Meyer posts his crap on evrey site, evrey freeware is much better) Better use IRIS (or the old DSB) or LAGO. A lot of good repaints are available for them :kilroy: