PDA

View Full Version : FX in 3D

46_trap
January 21st, 2010, 20:00
Fellow Sim Flyers,
To me, it appears that FX, is in 3D. I have a Zalman (3D) 22 inch monitor.
I am learning to fly, by taking the lessons.. I still have CFS3 on the HD, but, I am now more interested in FX. I am just a fan of flying sims, and not actual a/c.
The game is smooth as glass, and the only problem I have with it is with TrackIR 5. It is working, but I have a lot of fine tuning. I have Flown out of the Bloomsburg Pa airport and flown to the nuck plant north of Berwick.
The only thing that I don't like is it can be used as a traing tool for terrorists.

Piglet
January 21st, 2010, 20:19
The only thing that I don't like is it can be used as a traing tool for terrorists.
So can books, movies, TV, disgruntled ex-employees, uncles, brothers, sisters, Google Earth, Rand McNally Atlas, and Thomas Guide. I buy alot of flight manuals for my FSX plane making. Those have useful info...

Kavehpd
January 22nd, 2010, 05:29
So can books, movies, TV, disgruntled ex-employees, uncles, brothers, sisters, Google Earth, Rand McNally Atlas, and Thomas Guide. I buy alot of flight manuals for my FSX plane making. Those have useful info...

Comment of the year.

46_trap
January 22nd, 2010, 10:33
I thought that I made a coment on my monitor and how I thought that it was in 3D. The two response, jumped me for my remark about how someone could use the sim to pratice crashing into a nuk plant. Geez, give me a little room. Hope that all of you enjoy the sim. From reading the two responses, I get the feeling that this section of sims-outhouse has at least two Obama fans, at least they did not say "It's Bushs fault". Goodby

TheOptimist
January 22nd, 2010, 10:39
It's funny, from the comments I get the feeling that this section of sim-outhouse has at least 2 common sense fans.

Henry
January 22nd, 2010, 11:06
OK
im watching!
H:isadizzy:

kilo delta
January 22nd, 2010, 11:26
OK
im watching!
H:isadizzy:

In 3D ? :engel016:

Henry
January 22nd, 2010, 11:57
In 3D ? :engel016:
with 3 dogs yes!
LOL
H

Bjoern
January 22nd, 2010, 12:12
So can books, movies, TV, disgruntled ex-employees, uncles, brothers, sisters, Google Earth, Rand McNally Atlas, and Thomas Guide.

You forgot ex-wives, ex-girlfriends and, worst of them all - the in-laws! :engel016: :icon_lol:

centuryseries
January 23rd, 2010, 01:28
Fellow Sim Flyers,

Just like First Person Shooter games etc etc

I thought the link between FS and those who can't stand our freedom of expression was tenuous wild speculation by over active journalists looking for their *big* scoop.

3D monitor sounds like a cool idea.

ManuelL
January 23rd, 2010, 06:38
I'm running FSX on a holo deck. It's using all the ship's resources, but since I re-connected the warp drive to an old Commodore 64 I can get about 12 FPS. :sheep: