PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with skin

Finn
January 21st, 2010, 11:59
Hi all. I need a 1940 skin (battle of France/Britain) for Wolfi's Stuka. The links for the skin packs here in the SOH are unfortunately broken. Anyone that can help, please?
Finn:isadizzy:

OBIO
January 21st, 2010, 12:15
Finn

The download library is shut down at the moment...and will be for a few days to a week or so...SOH is setting up a second server and the download library will be moved to the new server. Be patient, the library will be back. The addition of the second server will speed up the entire site, make it more stable and bring new features for our members.

If you want more info on what is going on, head over to the Newshawks forum and check out the SOH Upgrade thread.

OBIO

huub vink
January 21st, 2010, 13:56
Finn,

Although the library is down you can still find Morten's skins here:

http://cid-7f2604cfe3f60274.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/CFS2%20Aircrafts

In the 23rd row from the top you can find his skins for Wolfi's Ju87. When my memory is still okey there is at least one Battle of France skin in the package and most probably even two.

Cheers,
Huub

Finn
January 22nd, 2010, 06:23
Always a pleasure to ask about something here: always only good news. The library is coming up again, and even better. and the skin I needed was in the pack pointed out. This community IS totally marvelous.
Thanks guys
Finn:applause:

oldwheat
January 22nd, 2010, 08:35
:redface: Whoops smart-a** reply in wrong thread

wolfi
January 22nd, 2010, 13:26
I'm happy that you find the requested textures

wolfi