PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS

djscoo
January 19th, 2010, 15:29
Mine just came in the mail...
http://reviews.cnet.com/game-accessories/thrustmaster-t-flight-hotas/4505-10110_7-33394435.html

I got it for $35 bucks on Amazon...this is a top quality stick! Nice and heavy base, smooth throttle and stick movements. I'm glad I spilled a drink all over my old joystick now!

DaveKDEN
January 19th, 2010, 16:09
Nice! I have the older version (Afterburner II). It's been a good stick for about 5 years now. Internal parts must be wearing out though, as there are now minor uncommanded inputs forward and to the right. Overall, I've been very happy with it. Funny thing, I had ordered the T.Flight HOTAS before Christmas, but the Co. I ordered it from ended up being out of stock (and discontinued stocking it). I'm still debating on what to do next. Still thinking of forking over the cash for the Logitech G940.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/joysticks/devices/5855&cl=us,en

However, I might end up replacing my current stick with the "budget minded" T.Flight HOTAS.

Enjoy your new HOTAS!

Dave

PS: I like your Avatar - and I agree Conan's getting a raw deal by NBC (with the exception of the $40 mil)

djscoo
January 19th, 2010, 16:15
I just searched for USB joysticks on Amazon, and that was the first thing that came up. I thought it was unusual that it had never been mentioned here before. Based on the reviews, and the price I went ahead and bought it. It's a great bang-for-your-buck. :ernae:

Scenium
January 19th, 2010, 17:12
Completely Off Topic, but I just LOVE Your Avatar djscoo!!! I enjoyed watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien every morning after coming home from work. Their stupid humor was just perfect before going to bed! lol

The Interuptor was one of My favourite segments!:icon_lol:

And I was soooo dissapointed when I discovered that NONE of our Swedish TV channels bought The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien...:frown:

The Swedish channel that had The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, just replaced it with The Jay Leno Show. Jay is fun too, but not as fun as Conan.

Thorbjörn

djscoo
January 19th, 2010, 17:18
I preferred the old Late Night to the Tonight Show, but I still watch it. Conan had to tame down/get rid of a lot of his characters...(The bear...*ahem*). My only wish is that Conan can find a place that will let him keep his staff, and on a channel or time slot where he doesn't have to censor his jokes too much. :ernae: