PDA

View Full Version : Emma Field X starts to rise...

spotlope
January 18th, 2010, 22:20
I just updated my blog with some new renders of a couple of Emma Field X buildings, in case anyone's curious. They're just Max renders, not placed in-sim yet. Anyway, here you go: http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/emma-field-x-building-renders/

MCDesigns
January 18th, 2010, 22:49
WOOHOO! off to check it out, thanks Bill!

EDIT: very nice, got a big European flair to the design!

harleyman
January 19th, 2010, 02:36
Most excellent ....:applause::applause: :ernae:

Can't wait for this

grunau_baby
January 19th, 2010, 03:01
Great news!!! A new homebase for FSX!!!:jump:

falcon409
January 19th, 2010, 04:02
The detail is incredible Bill. That's a master at work. . .great job!!:salute:

bushpilot
January 19th, 2010, 05:04
Very cool! Excellent modeling:salute::salute::salute: This is the one I'm looking forward to.

JamesChams
January 19th, 2010, 06:36
They look lovely, Mr. Womack! :applause:
Looking forward to it's completion.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

arrowmaker
January 19th, 2010, 08:00
The addon I've been waiting for longest (3 years+), finally begins to see the light of day. Hurrah! :jump:

DaveKDEN
January 19th, 2010, 08:01
Nice!

Marvin Carter
January 19th, 2010, 08:28
:jawdrop:

Dain Arns
January 19th, 2010, 09:25
WOOHOO! off to check it out, thanks Bill!

EDIT: very nice, got a big European flair to the design!

Hmmm, hard for me to see it that way Mike, I guess. :icon_lol:
Growing up and living in the Northwest most of my life, lots of buildings look and are built that way.
Thinking about it now, I guess there were a lot of european influences, especially in Canada. Alberta and BC.
Heh. Looks like 'home' to me instead. :icon_lol:

I love it! Thanks Bill! :applause:

spotlope
January 19th, 2010, 09:50
This project is a real mashup of buildings from all over the US. Once I get it all done, I aim to do a blog post detailing where everything came from - it's pretty strange in some cases. The clubhouse is actually something I found on a drive through rural North Carolina last summer. I'd been trying to figure out what sort of building I wanted, and as soon as this one came into view, I knew it was the one. I just about flipped the car doing a U-turn to get back to it.

BOOM
January 19th, 2010, 11:16
I think you should take a drive more often:jump: Looks fantastic!!!
Thanks for the excellent news/update!!:ernae:

NWarty
January 19th, 2010, 11:55
Looks incredible Bill!

cvearl
January 19th, 2010, 11:58
This is happy news! :applause:

lifejogger
January 19th, 2010, 12:27
Wow, looking forward to it.

GaryGB
January 19th, 2010, 14:25
The clubhouse is actually something I found on a drive through rural North Carolina last summer. I'd been trying to figure out what sort of building I wanted, and as soon as this one came into view, I knew it was the one. I just about flipped the car doing a U-turn to get back to it.
This looks outstanding thus far even in GMAX... looking forward to seeing more ! :applause:

PS: Drive carefully Bill.... we'd be lost without ya' ! :engel016:

Regards,

GaryGB

jmig
January 19th, 2010, 15:49
My sentiments exactly. THOSE will be FSX buildings?

CL19O1
January 19th, 2010, 17:02
Lookin good Bill!

HighGround22
January 22nd, 2010, 18:13
Oh, hot diggety ding-dong damn!:jump:

WF442
January 22nd, 2010, 23:05
Great work Bill!
Looking forward to getting the home base back in the sim. :ernae:

regards
Bjørn Erik Henriksen

ManuelL
January 23rd, 2010, 00:12
Aaah - I can't see the shots because I got less than 20 posts on the forum. Is this a new regulation?

Guess I have to make some posts and come back later :isadizzy:

bushpilot
January 23rd, 2010, 01:13
Aaah - I can't see the shots because I got less than 20 posts on the forum. Is this a new regulation?

Guess I have to make some posts and come back later :isadizzy:

The pics are at Bill's blog: http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/emma-field-x-building-renders/

ManuelL
January 23rd, 2010, 03:42
Thanks a lot!

Looks beautiful!:applause:

spotlope
January 23rd, 2010, 07:32
Sometimes I wish the styling on this forum didn't remove the underlines from links and make the coloring only slightly different from the body copy. It really makes it hard to tell where the links are -- you've got to have a nose like a truffle hound to find 'em. Thanks for the encouragement so far, guys. :salute:

Seadog
January 23rd, 2010, 14:34
Been a long hard wait for this one, so it's good to hear you feel the wind puffing your sails. Legions await its completion. :salute:

MCDesigns
January 23rd, 2010, 14:43
Sometimes I wish the styling on this forum didn't remove the underlines from links and make the coloring only slightly different from the body copy. It really makes it hard to tell where the links are -- you've got to have a nose like a truffle hound to find 'em. Thanks for the encouragement so far, guys. :salute:

You mean you want it to look like this (http://iblueyonder.wordpress.com/category/emma-field/)? :applause:

spotlope
January 23rd, 2010, 15:22
lol, that's better.

BOOM
January 23rd, 2010, 17:31
@ Michael.........WOW!!! I'm curred!! I can throw away my glasses!!!:applause: