PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, please read.

euroastar350
January 18th, 2010, 21:17
This is an updated post for Euro as requested for Amy...

You may view her ststus here and contribuate there too if you want...

http://friendsofamyarana.org/home (http://friendsofamyarana.org/home)

Ladies and gentlemen, I am making this announcement.

As of today, I am taking a break from flight simulation/developing as I am going through a very rough time at the moment. Reason why you may ask, please continue reading.

My sister has been diagnosed with liver and lung cancer and has between 3-6 months to live. The sad part is that she is only 22 years old and she doesn't know that she has that amount of time to live.

Right now, alot of emotions are going through my head and I have no interest in anything whatsover.

I will develop the Hueys, but right now is not the best time for me to go through with development.

I pray to god that my sister gets cured of this evil and that she may live to see her 2 kids grow up.

For those that wish to send get well wishes, please visit my facebook page. (http://www.facebook.com/euroastar350?ref=name)

I'll let everyone know when I will be continuing with the models.

Thank you for understanding:frown:

OBIO
January 18th, 2010, 21:27
Euro

Your sister and your entire family will be added to my prayer list. I fully understand the loss of interest in sim stuff at this time.....go, deal with real life, be there for your sister and family, deal with this time as best you can and know that you have friends aplenty here who will be praying and who will be here to listen if you need to blow off some steam.

OBIO

Gdavis101
January 18th, 2010, 21:33
I am so sorry man.. My heart goes out to your sister, you and the rest of your family.

BladeRun
January 18th, 2010, 21:33
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care and like Obio said, we're here if you need us.

Joe

PeteHam
January 18th, 2010, 21:50
Euroastar,

I join with the group here to pray for your sister and you and the rest of your family at this time.

" ..... I pray to god that my sister gets cured of this evil and that she may live to see her 2 kids grow up ..... "

I agree ... may God heal your sister and be a comfort to you and your family.

I believe in miracles.

Pete.

Quicksand
January 18th, 2010, 22:16
Eurostar, you can count on us to pray fervently for your sister's recovery... Our thoughts and prayers are with her , you, and all of your family... If you need to vent, we are here. I am so sorry to hear this news.

wombat666
January 18th, 2010, 22:50
Don't give the 'Hueys' another thought.
You have far more important matters at hand.
Take it one day at a time.
:kilroy:

harleyman
January 19th, 2010, 01:32
Oh No...I am so sorry to hear this terrible news..

Place you faith in the Lord, know that he does heal, and will offer comfort and care in this awful time...

I will pray each and every day for a timely healing for your sister, and the rest of her loved ones that also must suffer with this...

Dear Lord, please watch over this family in their time of need..Comfort them and guide them , and lift your arms with its healing powers to this young lady that she may find your strength and be healed of this terriable disease.I ask this in the name of your son, Jesus, my savior....Amen

Astoroth
January 19th, 2010, 01:48
So sorry to hear of this news. Don't even give a second thought to the FS development, tend to what's important. We'll still be here when you get back, and I too will be adding my prayers to the rest.

Cazzie
January 19th, 2010, 02:12
Euro, that breaks my heart. Anytime I hear of a young person with terminal cancer. I am a cancer survivor, but my good fortune was two-fold, I had cancer where it could be diagnosed early and treated successfully. Your sister sadly does not.

Just about everyone of us here knows the ordeal of a loved one with cancer. I lost my father to cancer in 1990 to leukemia, my wife lost hers in 1997 to pancreatic cancer. It is a very rough road to hoe. You're young, be strong for your parents, there is no ordeal a parent goes through worse than losing a child. Be strong for your sister, love her now like you have never loved her, be closer than you have ever been.

And may I offer my prayer that the Lord help and hold your family during the next few months of the dilemmas you are about to face.

So sad Euro, I am in tears as I write. I work with kids that have cancer, it breaks my heart, but God and I would have it no other way. It is my payback for his graciousness in answering my prayers and allowing me to see another 14 years so far.

Caz

Lionheart
January 19th, 2010, 02:40
Euro,

Be with your family. You can make planes any time.

I am a bit in tears myself, reading this.

May God bless her with healing, full and complete.

Everyone... I pray every morning for the destruction of cancer, that it will be destroyed in several days. You must also. I cant be the only one praying for the destruction of this evil desease that hurts everyone it touches...

Everyone please pray for the destruction of this desease, and also for the healing of our friends loved ones.

Marlin
January 19th, 2010, 02:48
Euro,

Everyone... I pray every morning for the destruction of cancer, that it will be destroyed in several days. You must also. I cant be the only one praying for the destruction of this evil desease that hurts everyone it touches...

Everyone please pray for the destruction of this desease, and also for the healing of our friends loved ones.

AMEN!!

Chacha
January 19th, 2010, 02:56
Euro,

Amen and amen! :engel016:

Euro,

Stay strong for your sister, man!

Can we have her first name?

Snuffy
January 19th, 2010, 03:03
Family first .... Always!

Petitions sent for your sister.

:engel016:

Crusader
January 19th, 2010, 03:52
I really can not add to the beautiful words spoken by our members above but as someone so aptly put it , we are all here for you when you need us . My thoughts and prayers are with your sister and your family during this difficult time .

Rich

TomSteber
January 19th, 2010, 04:00
Very sorry to hear the news. I know how this desease is first hand from family on both sides.
I'll be praying for her and your whole family.

grunau_baby
January 19th, 2010, 04:22
Forget the development!!! Give your sister and family all the strength and love they need right now!!! Nothing could be more important!

I´m lacking words on your news...you and your sister are in my thoughts!!!

Very best wishes
Alex

cheezyflier
January 19th, 2010, 05:05
prayers sent from my house :kilroy:

safn1949
January 19th, 2010, 06:19
Don't give the 'Hueys' another thought.
You have far more important matters at hand.
Take it one day at a time.
:kilroy:

Right on.Do what is necessary and spend every second you can with her,I have sent my prayers and will continue to hold out hope.

rayrey10
January 19th, 2010, 06:44
Your sister will be in our prayers. More so than any other time you need to be the best brother in the world, so forget about this child's play and go take care of her.

Daveroo
January 19th, 2010, 07:01
i dont pray...but my thoughts will be with her,may i ask why she hasnt been told?..if nothing can be done for her she should alteast be alowed to take a "final" trip somewhere before she is to sick to do so..or..she should know so she can use her mind to help fight it...

RyanJames170
January 19th, 2010, 07:10
Sorry to hear about your sister. she will be in my thoughts,
spend as much time as you can with her euro..

Craig Taylor
January 19th, 2010, 07:21
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

casey jones
January 19th, 2010, 08:46
Same here my prayers are with you.

Casey

Dain Arns
January 19th, 2010, 08:47
Oh No...I am so sorry to hear this terrible news..

Place you faith in the Lord, know that he does heal, and will offer comfort and care in this awful time...

I will pray each and every day for a timely healing for your sister, and the rest of her loved ones that also must suffer with this...

Dear Lord, please watch over this family in their time of need..Comfort them and guide them , and lift your arms with its healing powers to this young lady that she may find your strength and be healed of this terriable disease.I ask this in the name of your son, Jesus, my savior....Amen

I agree with that prayer, Lord. We put our faith and trust in you, and know that you guide us.
But Lord we need one of your miracles here.
We have seen so many this week in Haiti. We know what awesome power of healing and rescue that you have.
Lord, this woman, is your sister too, and she has two children.
We ask you to consider them as well, and to remove this cancer from her, so that she may raise these children, and guide them to adulthood.
The desire of any parent, including your own Father.
Please understand, that we ask this humbly in your name, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

I know what you are going through, Euroastar350.
Kathy and I have both had to deal with family members and cancer over the past decade.
Now my father is going through another round with a different type of cancer after winning the first one, 2 years ago.
We found out about this at Thanksgiving.

You'll go through anger, everyone does when confronted with this disease.
It's been tough this time for me dealing with Dad's situation, again, and being unemployed for months during a severe winter.
If there are support groups in your area, use them.
That's what they are there for. To support your sister, and importantly you the family.
It's tough sometimes. Sometimes you don't feel strong enough.
Know that there are others out there to help out and to pray.
Dig deep, and give her all the support she will need.
All the love and compassion.

Never count them as days possibly remaining, but each new day as a blessing to enjoy. :engel016:

n4gix
January 19th, 2010, 10:04
I can't add too much more to what has been said before, but please do know that my prayers are with you.

Oddly enough, it was while attending to my late brother's needs during his final months battling liver cancer that I became interested in developing my modeling and programming skills to a commercial level.

I moved his hospital bed into an alcove off the living room and removed a wall that separated that alcove from my office space, having quit my full-time job working as VP of Inventory Control at La-Z-Boy.

Ralph could watch me work or watch the large screen TV in the living room, and I was seldom more than a few feet from him.

euroastar350
January 19th, 2010, 14:34
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. At this time, my sister is waiting for test results to come back so that treatment can begin.

N2056
January 19th, 2010, 14:58
You, your sister, and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless :engel016:

jmig
January 19th, 2010, 15:57
OMG, I am so sorry, euro. I know this has to be a horrible time for you and your family. Our hopes and prayers for her full recovery go with you.

paiken
January 19th, 2010, 16:20
I've been a little wrapped up in things here on my end, but I'm definitely keeping you and your sister and your whole family in my thoughts. It's at times like this that you truly appreciate words of support from any source. I am not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination, but I send you and your sister all of the positive energy and warm fuzzies I can, and will continue to do so. Hope everything turns out well.
Pat

Odie
January 19th, 2010, 19:45
Euro, take care of the family first....

euroastar350
January 19th, 2010, 21:44
Status update:

My sister is being sent to the Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa Fl where she will undergo treatment. A friend of hers created a small website that have progress reports, a blog, a section for my sister to write her daily reports, etc. A trust fund is also being set up to help ease the burden of medical expenses. I will only post the link if the staff and mods will approve it.

harleyman
January 20th, 2010, 01:26
Yes we approve this for you...

i have not asked, but don't feel I need to...

Please post it and I will make it a sticky...

harleyman
January 20th, 2010, 13:43
:engel016:

MCDesigns
January 20th, 2010, 17:50
George, my prayers also go out to you and your family, I know first hand what you are going thru, I lost my best friend to cancer a few years back. Be strong and we'll all be here when you return, no worries.

Bjoern
January 20th, 2010, 21:35
Let's hope everything works out well for her. Cancer is a horrible disease."

mariereid
January 21st, 2010, 03:22
I do not want to give you false hope, but my brother had cancer in many areas of his lower body. I was the last person in the family willing to take care of him. (He was, and still is, not the nicest person on the planet) Somehow he beat this disease and lives a fairly normal life. That all happened about 20 yrs ago. I hope and pray your sister will have the same result. Please, Lord, make this horrible disease disappear.

harleyman
January 21st, 2010, 14:21
I do not want to give you false hope, but my brother had cancer in many areas of his lower body. I was the last person in the family willing to take care of him. (He was, and still is, not the nicest person on the planet) Somehow he beat this disease and lives a fairly normal life. That all happened about 20 yrs ago. I hope and pray your sister will have the same result. Please, Lord, make this horrible disease disappear.

There is always hope where their is faith my friend..

Bump

harleyman
January 21st, 2010, 14:22

There is always hope when their is faith my friend..

bumping

Cloud9Gal
January 21st, 2010, 16:25
I am so very sorry to hear of Amy's illness. I will be praying for her, as well as the family. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)
Remain strong in your Faith~
Her children are so beautiful.
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s11348.gif (http://www.tiptopglobe.com/free-smiles-smileys-emoticons-blog-forum-email)

Thanks for sharing a little bit of Amy with us Euroastar350. Stay strong!