PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!!!

N2056
January 17th, 2010, 16:39
Yet again the Chargers die early in the playoffs :isadizzy:
Somehow I saw it coming when our bullet-proof field goal kicker forgot how to put the ball between the posts. :173go1:
On the plus side, the next couple of weekends are no longer tied up! :icon_lol:

jmig
January 17th, 2010, 16:54
Somehow I saw it coming when our bullet-proof field goal kicker forgot how to put the ball between the posts. :173go1:

Now you can pull for the Black & Gold!

Geaux Saints!

Trans_23
January 17th, 2010, 18:55

Let us know how badly Norv Turner gets beat up in the press for the next couple of weeks.:isadizzy:

Edit: I just finished watching the game commercial free.

N2056
January 17th, 2010, 18:58
I hope it's not too ugly for him. I just can't figure out what happened to Nate Keading...no Wheaties today? :isadizzy:

aeronca1
January 18th, 2010, 06:19
Now you can pull for the Black & Gold!

Geaux Saints!

Yes!

Snuffy
January 18th, 2010, 07:06
Now you can pull for the Black & Gold! ...

Ummm ....

Steelers didn't make it either ... Don't they wear black n gold?

LOL! :bump:

Cazzie
January 18th, 2010, 07:06
Peyton Manning's worst nightmare, the NY Jets! He'll be so bummed over the fact they have to play the Jets, the Jets will go to the Super Bowl. Uncanny! If ever there were a thorn in the Colts side, it has been the NY Jets!

It is hard to say in the other division. Both QBs had outstanding outings. Both are used to a dome. I want to see N'Awlins in it, but Farve seems to get better the closer he gets to a title. He was dead on the beans yesterday against the "Nowboys", made a Redskins' fan's heart soar! :icon_lol:

Caz

rayrey10
January 18th, 2010, 21:04
Peyton Manning's worst nightmare, the NY Jets! He'll be so bummed over the fact they have to play the Jets, the Jets will go to the Super Bowl. Uncanny! If ever there were a thorn in the Colts side, it has been the NY Jets!...

How you figure? Payton and the Colts were beating the Jets a couple of weeks ago when Caldwell pulled his star players (including Manning) because the game was meaningless to the Colts. They had already won the conference and had clinched home field advantage.