PDA

View Full Version : In need of a good illustrator's talent

OBIO
January 15th, 2010, 19:50
Hey...anyone here a good illustrator..someone who can do cartoon type illustrations?

If so, I am in need of a Sabre-Toothed Earthworm or a Sabre-Toothed Chicken. I want to use these as the company logos for my virtual cargo and passenger lines. I have always had a thing about fossils and ancient critters....and the though of a Sabre-Toothed Earthworm and a Sabre-Toothed Chicken just crack me up.

Anyone up for the challenge of creating these in digital form that I can use in my personal skins for my virtual fleet?

OBIO

While on the topic of drawing, a story from my youth:

We had some company over one evening when I was a young teenager...and these folks were rich...meaning that their car was under ten years old and had 4 matching hubcaps, as that is how us deep Southern Ohio hillbillies reckoned people to be rich. Well, my younger sister was trying to impress the rich lady by telling her (rich lady) that she (sister) was an artist. The lady goes, "Really." And before anyone else could say anything, my mouth flew open and I said "She sure is! Everytime she opens her mouth, she draws flies." Dad and the rich guy both laughed so hard I thought they were going to pass out, the lady looked like she was going to faint and Mom gave me a look that said she wished I had never been born.

HundertzehnGustav
January 16th, 2010, 01:52
:applause::applause::applause:

:gameon:

jmig
January 16th, 2010, 04:33
Hey...anyone here a good illustrator..someone who can do cartoon type illustrations?

While on the topic of drawing, a story from my youth:

We had some company over one evening when I was a young teenager...and these folks were rich...meaning that their car was under ten years old and had 4 matching hubcaps, as that is how us deep Southern Ohio hillbillies reckoned people to be rich. Well, my younger sister was trying to impress the rich lady by telling her (rich lady) that she (sister) was an artist. The lady goes, "Really." And before anyone else could say anything, my mouth flew open and I said "She sure is! Everytime she opens her mouth, she draws flies." Dad and the rich guy both laughed so hard I thought they were going to pass out, the lady looked like she was going to faint and Mom gave me a look that said she wished I had never been born.

:bump: :bump: :bump:

I can't help you on the other thing....:icon_lol: Since reading your story of youth, I have forgotten what it was.

grunau_baby
January 16th, 2010, 05:35
Did you fancy something like this?

Regards
Alex

cheezyflier
January 16th, 2010, 09:17
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/lunch.jpg

OBIO
January 16th, 2010, 14:14
grunau_baby

That Sabre-Tooth Chicken will work just fine....thank you very much. Before long I can begin flight operations with a fleet of STC cargo and passenger planes. Nothing says bush flying like a Sabre-Tooth Chicken!

OBIO

grunau_baby
January 17th, 2010, 00:33
Do you need a psd-file or is this enough for ya?

OBIO
January 17th, 2010, 10:21
What is sent if fine...I can take it into Photoshop and remove the surrounding area to turn it into a usable logo...no problems there...I just could not draw a nice looking sabre-toothed chicken.

OBIO