PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Freeware Turbo Commanders

Flyboy208
January 14th, 2010, 15:22
Just saw these over at Avsim, by Venaviones, featuring new VC's and great sounds. 2 versions, one with winglets, and one with the normal wings.

At www.avsim.com

New! Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B

File Description:
Veneaviones Simulations Group is proud to present the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B. This package includes two models (with and without Virtual Cockpit), and features full moving parts including ailerons, trim tabs, rudder, elevator, spoilers, accurate landing gear retraction and extension, lights at all effects. Full details like: pitot tubes, stall warn vanes, air intakes, antennas. FDE mastered with first factory hand information, customized sounds and panel.

For further information please read documentation attached to this package and consult our web site and forum at www.avsim.com/veneaviones

Filename: veneaviones_rockwell_turbo_commander_690b.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 14th January 2010
Downloads: 27877
Author: Veneaviones Simulations Group
Size: 17952kb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft
New! Veneaviones Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B (Wingleted Version)

File Description:
Veneaviones Simulations Group is proud to present the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690B. This package includes two models (with and without Virtual Cockpit), and features full moving parts including ailerons, trim tabs, rudder, elevator, spoilers, accurate landing gear retraction and extension, lights at all effects. Full details like: pitot tubes, stall warn vanes, air intakes, antennas. FDE mastered with first factory hand information, customized sounds and panel.

For further information please read documentation attached to this package and consult our web site and forum at www.avsim.com/veneaviones

Filename: veneaviones_rockwell_turbo_commander_690bwl.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 14th January 2010
Downloads: 59888
Author: Veneaviones Simulations Group
Size: 18038kb

Will post some screenshots later tonight.

Cheers! Mike :wiggle:

thedude247
January 14th, 2010, 15:47
Hey bud, the file isn't there?

dogknot
January 14th, 2010, 16:01
I think these are re-uploads of the originals (from 2005) that were lost during the avsim hack. I still have them on-board...seem to have the same dates and sizes.

BTW, had no problem downloading these from the avsim library with the zip names.

Reddog
January 14th, 2010, 16:15
Yes looks like there just reloads also have it for a long time now.

Flyboy208
January 14th, 2010, 19:04
Well I was hoping these were new versions, sorry to tease you all!:isadizzy:

Mike

srgalahad
January 14th, 2010, 19:56
well, since the originals were so darn good, I had to struggle to think what would be upgraded.

If you are just grabbing them or missed them before then I'd suggest you search Avsim for repaints by Sean Doran as well.

BTW, note that Veneavions has a policy (agree or not it's been well-debated and stands) that uploads are to Avsim only! (the rest is in the readme)

BTW, it makes one heck of a bush commuter for execs... fly it right and an 800 ft strip is a piece of cake.:icon_lol:

Rob