PDA

View Full Version : Another Battle soon!

ndicki
January 14th, 2010, 07:32
This one is a bit hypothetical; the serial corresponds to a block which were effectively converted into trainers, but whether they had the late-type twin canopies or not is less clear. As far as I can tell, P6678 was NZ-X. Anyway, it looks nice, and that's the best I can do for you anyway!

ndicki
January 14th, 2010, 10:36
And:

greycap.raf
January 15th, 2010, 08:01
Call me a bloody nutcase if you wish but I like that trainer scheme better than the bomber versions, might have something to do with the fact that its stands out in the brown and green mass. And that those ones aren't seen so often.

Also good to see that the wheel textures and wingtip light adjustments made it! :ernae:

ndicki
January 15th, 2010, 08:50
I'd never let a good bit of work go to waste!

Just sent them in.

ndicki
January 15th, 2010, 11:19
And...

greycap.raf
January 15th, 2010, 11:32
OK, now I even think myself that I have a few nuts a bit loose. That looks better still in all its unorthodoxness.

ndicki
January 15th, 2010, 11:34
It is fun, isn't it! The only two remaining R(X)AF schemes are a black and yellow target tug - that's a challenge! - and a dark green (black?) RAAF trainer.

HouseHobbit
January 15th, 2010, 14:35
These Make GREAT TARGETS..
I enjoy shooting them down..
LOL..
Just Like Real Life ..They are easy targets..

lewis11777
January 15th, 2010, 14:43
Very nice Nigel! :icon29:

Emile
January 15th, 2010, 21:51
Hello,

Is the Belgian version also available in a mission?
Thanks in advance.

ndicki
January 15th, 2010, 22:09
No, no missions at present, but I think one or two of our better missioneers should do some, I agree!

Led Zeppelin
January 16th, 2010, 00:35
I've searched in AeroJournal and I've found only one Battle 'trainer'.... it's the NZ-X , you've already done it!:kilroy:

ndicki
January 16th, 2010, 01:12
Never mind, thanks for trying!

Meanwhile, Loic or others, how about some Battle of France missions for the AASF Battles I've done?

Led Zeppelin
January 16th, 2010, 07:00
I've build one but it will be release with the next ETO update. In ETO V1.2, there are already Viso's missions, I particulary like the one against the pontoon bridge near Sedan.... actually, I've never been able to reach this bloody bridge! :angryfir:

MajorMagee
January 16th, 2010, 13:34
The Turkish model fits into MAW just fine.

ndicki
January 17th, 2010, 00:14
It'll go with my Turkish PZLs, too. You could have a Greece vs Turkey WW2 What-if scenario, with everybody flying the same aircraft! Well, more or less. There are Turkish Blenheims and Greek ones, too. The Greeks had a few Po633s and MB152s, that the Turks didn't, but otherwise! And I did a Turkish MS406, too. It's all there if you look around!

Led Zeppelin
January 17th, 2010, 03:28
how about some Battle of France missions for the AASF Battles I've done?
I've just uploaded one.... but this not AASF and not ETO.... surprise...
Now, the challenge is: who will be able to come back home in one piece? :d

dsawan
January 17th, 2010, 14:26
Hi, guys. i am having a prob with some of the battles. Half are ok, and show up but some appear under USA instead of Britain. it's about 8 or 9 of them. One is a batle statioed at Abyssinia and cant remeber the others. Also, the cockpit doesnt show up on those particular ones. i use ETO 1.2. Any fix for those? Thx.

Emile
January 17th, 2010, 21:38
Hello;
1/ You need to change the "country" in the XPD file and
2/ . you have selected the aircraft with a little wawe singn as first character of the name = this is AI; you try to fly the AI version

Hope it helps