PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Not Everyone Has One of These!

n4gix
January 13th, 2010, 18:42
Imagine my surprise at managing to locate a new relative via FS! :jawdrop:

While "googling" the other day, I ran across a new cousin, who's private strip is in FSX!

33MO - Leaming Field Airport
http://www.city-data.com/airports/Leaming-Field-Airport-Golden-City-Missouri.html

This is too good to pass up. I'll have to fire up the bulldozer and begin working on a new airfield so I'll have room for my bevy of corporate jets and assorted GA aircraft... :jump:

jmig
January 14th, 2010, 03:54
Imagine my surprise at managing to locate a new relative via FS! :jawdrop:

While "googling" the other day, I ran across a new cousin, who's private strip is in FSX!

33MO - Leaming Field Airport
http://www.city-data.com/airports/Leaming-Field-Airport-Golden-City-Missouri.html

This is too good to pass up. I'll have to fire up the bulldozer and begin working on a new airfield so I'll have room for my bevy of corporate jets and assorted GA aircraft... :jump:

LOL He is only a few states from you too. I am sure if I find a field named after my family, it will be a smuggler's dirt strip :isadizzy:

cheezyflier
January 14th, 2010, 07:16
"we" have a city in wisconsin, and barracks in hickam in hawaii :applause:

but sadly, no airport that i know of

Daveroo
January 14th, 2010, 09:16
my moms uncles private airstrip is in fs9 and FSX...Willis Ranch.."75CL" its in Dos Palos California,,my moms uncle had a ranch "willis ranch"..lol..duh...:salute: it was a large ranch and he wanted a way to see it quickly..so he bought a cessna 195,think it was..big radial engined taildragger...beautifull airplane..was white with a burgandy stripe and graphics...he bought it brand new...then hired a flight instructor,built him and his family a cabin on the ranch and had him teach him(the uncle) how to fly,he then used the airplane to travel as well...funny thing is..the aunt NEVER rode in the plane...the uncle and the cousins would fly up here to visit and the aunt would have a driver drive her up in the linclon,,,,and NO..none of that money came our way.....lol...they had a 64-65 linclon continental the one with the susiside doors..like robert kennidey was in when he was shot..only a hardtop .was funny to see a man in a cap sitting in the car all day not moving....he just sat and read a book..we tried to talk to him but he would just roll the windows up and ignore us kids...i once asked my uncle what does he do if he has to go potty..he said hold it or go to a gas station...poor guy....anyway..back to my life now.............lol

Matt Wynn
January 14th, 2010, 12:19
only thing with my surname of note is a Hotel in Vegas :icon_lol: and that ain't no airstrip :icon_lol: not enough room on the strip for a G5 to put down in :icon_lol:

Chacha
January 14th, 2010, 15:53
My Dad's Surname has a town named in Navarre, Spain...

And a hotel in Pamplona, Espana....

Wooo hoooo... did not know about that!

Thanks, Bill .... You gave me the idea to check my last name .... LOL :icon_lol: