PDA

View Full Version : My D.520 is now available

Hooraw
January 11th, 2010, 17:07
Dewoitine 520

does anyone have it, it is NOT in SOH list of planes for cfs2!
need for a fight in the MTO. The other places point to netwings, and they are nowhereville. :isadizzy:

bismarck13
January 11th, 2010, 17:15
I have new one I am almost ready to upload. If you wait a couple of days it should be available. If you can't wait, send me a PM with your EMail and I will send you a Beta Version.

:monkies:

JapLance
January 12th, 2010, 00:15
Jean Marie Mermaz' D.520 was the plane to get. A real beauty, but not multi-LOD. Despite that, it doesn't hit framerates too hard. Unfortunately his website seems to be gone forever, and I could only find the FS2002 version in Simviation. If you want it real bad I could try to upload it somewhere and send you the link through PM.

bismarck, could you give us a few screenshots to make the wait a bit shorter?. I love that plane.

Rami
January 12th, 2010, 04:36
Japlance,

Here are a couple of shots. Oldwheat did a skin on his own to give her 'Vichy' colors.

bismarck13
January 12th, 2010, 04:55
Yes, I have the Mermaz aircraft also. One of my favorites, but it actually is a frame-rate killer if used in numbers (and I have a FSX-able machine). That is the only reason I made this new one. It is actually my D.551 model rearranged into as fair approximation of the D.520, so it isn't a perfect model by any means. However, it has LODs and gets good frame rates as it is now. I am probably going to make an AI version for even better FRs by removing the VC and taking out the cockpit detail in the main model.

Here are screenies, the Vichy Paint is by Oldwheat, the other is something I scratched up from a different aircraft.

JapLance
January 12th, 2010, 05:45
That looks really good :jump:.

Thank you both for the screenies.

dombral
January 12th, 2010, 20:58
Yes, I have the Mermaz aircraft also. One of my favorites, but it actually is a frame-rate killer if used in numbers (and I have a FSX-able machine). That is the only reason I made this new one. It is actually my D.551 model rearranged into as fair approximation of the D.520, so it isn't a perfect model by any means. However, it has LODs and gets good frame rates as it is now. I am probably going to make an AI version for even better FRs by removing the VC and taking out the cockpit detail in the main model.

Here are screenies, the Vichy Paint is by Oldwheat, the other is something I scratched up from a different aircraft.
th
some De 520 in french color , Mermaz version and DADG version

Discus
January 13th, 2010, 04:09
[QUOTE=dombral;336695]th
some De 520 in french color , Mermaz version and DADG version[/QUOTE
.. is the one that appears in picture nš 5? Itīs amazing!! :jawdrop:

And the planes make me feel like going to fly right now!:applause:

Discus

bismarck13
January 13th, 2010, 14:40
Just uploaded and available almost immediately to my amazement, is my Dewoitine D.520. There are three versions included, a player-flyable version and two AI versions. One of the AI versions is mapped to use the Mermaz paint schemes buit you are on your own to get the files. I figure most of us already have at least the CFS2 Mermaz plane so it won't be too much trouble to collect the missing .bmp files. The Mermaz fs2004 version is available at Simviation and those texture files will work. There is also a very nice sound pack available from Lawdog here at Sim-outhouse.

Here are some screen shots. The last is an AI version with a Mermaz scheme, not perfect but good form an AI . . .:applause:

Rami
January 13th, 2010, 14:48
Bismarck,

Sometimes downloads work out that way. Douglas is five hours ahead of us, and seems to check in early afternoon and late evenings, at least by our clocks.

Great work, and thanks!

oldwheat
January 13th, 2010, 16:40
I notice that the undersurfaces on my repaint are screwed up i.e, different shades. Should have looked closer before I sent the skin to Bismarck. Alessandro did some nice skins for the DAG D520 but the only place that seems to have them now is CFS2 France which seems to be unavailable at present.

tonybones2112
January 13th, 2010, 17:07
Just uploaded and available almost immediately to my amazement, is my Dewoitine D.520. There are three versions included, a player-flyable version and two AI versions. One of the AI versions is mapped to use the Mermaz paint schemes buit you are on your own to get the files. I figure most of us already have at least the CFS2 Mermaz plane so it won't be too much trouble to collect the missing .bmp files. The Mermaz fs2004 version is available at Simviation and those texture files will work. There is also a very nice sound pack available from Lawdog here at Sim-outhouse.

Here are some screen shots. The last is an AI version with a Mermaz scheme, not perfect but good form an AI . . .:applause:

My wish list is for German skins for your plane.

Good job.

Bones

bismarck13
January 13th, 2010, 17:31
There is at least one one that will fit from the Mermaz version. I never thought to make a player version that uses the Mermaz skins . . . . You can find this one in a pack of D.520 Panels by Michael Vader . . .

:isadizzy:

tonybones2112
January 13th, 2010, 17:35
There is at least one one that will fit from the Mermaz version. I never thought to make a player version that uses the Mermaz skins . . . . You can find this one in a pack of D.520 Panels by Michael Vader . . .

:isadizzy:

Thanks Bis.

Bones

peperez
January 14th, 2010, 02:05
I noticed that the original one, a 1% file, has reduced fuel load and wrong tanks management. I hope, this time, Bismarck loaded the right one...

Cheers

Pepe

peperez
January 14th, 2010, 12:27
...you got more than 400 liters of fuel.

Pepe

Rami
January 15th, 2010, 18:02
I must admit, I am very impressed with this air file. Bravo! :ernae:

PomBee
January 18th, 2010, 09:53
What a lovely plane. Well done and many thanks, Bismark.

Cheers,

PomBee.:ernae:

Jean Bomber
January 18th, 2010, 14:11
Thanks a lot Bismark for this nice D520 :ernae:
she's very friendly with the fps http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif ,tested!

JP