PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with Bud

Daveroo
January 9th, 2010, 14:11
Hi all,,i was pretty exicted to have lunch with Bud Anderson today.he grew up near where i live and knows several people my family knows,one in particular is a guy my mom knows..jeff robertson..he worked at a store called value giant/payless where my mom was the book keeper..he went into the airforce and went on to fly the A10 and F117..today Bud Anderson flys his fathers cessna 140 and knows Jeff very well so my mom and the Col ended up talking about him more than we did airplanes..lol..ofcourse you all know that Bud and Jack rousch are friends and rousch has the P51B old crow..Bud got to talking about rousch and some of his antics and got real animated and spilled his iced tea and it flowed across the table and all over my fathers lap....my father is a ...ahem...grumpy sort...short tempered..and got upset..lol..was pretty funny to me...i collect diecast aircraft and i have the oldcrow P39 and F105 oldcrowII and he signed the wings for me as well as the book to fly and fight.for the life of me i cant find a 1/72nd scale P51 old crow...in either a B or D model...anyway just wanted to share..i had a blast and so did my folks..

Panther_99FS
January 9th, 2010, 14:15
:ernae::applause::ernae:

Chacha
January 9th, 2010, 14:17
Oh so cool, Daveroo!

Thanks for sharing...

jmig
January 9th, 2010, 14:46
Isn't it nice to met people like that. Thanks for sharing him with us.

harleyman
January 9th, 2010, 14:52
Yeaaaa...thats cool as heck.....:salute:

Moses03
January 9th, 2010, 15:09
Wow, that is neat Dave!

TomSteber
January 9th, 2010, 15:40
It's nice to know that Bud can still spill his tea with the best of 'em!
Man, chalk that up to "once in a lifetime experience". (Not the tea spilling)
Very cool. Actually, "Uber Cool"!