PDA

View Full Version : The Last Days of Patton

Ickie
January 8th, 2010, 16:35
(1986) The Last Days of Patton

I never knew this was made real interesting with the same crew.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
127 ALN: Friday, January 8 8:00 PM
1986, NR, **, 02:26, Color, English, United States, Made for TV

Gen. George S. Patton Jr. (George C. Scott) governs Bavaria, spends time with his wife (Eva Marie Saint) and disagrees with Gen. Eisenhower (Richard Dysart) after the war.

Cast: George C. Scott, Eva Marie Saint, Richard Dysart, Murray Hamilton, Ed Lauter, Kathryn Leigh Scott Director(s): Delbert Mann

Railrunner130
January 8th, 2010, 17:32
Very interesting. I'll have to see if I can find this.

Thanks for sharing!

:ernae:

jim
January 9th, 2010, 04:00
Got mine from Amazon.com a few months ago.

Navy Chief
January 9th, 2010, 05:38
The first movie, "Patton", that G.C. Scott starred in also, is one of my favorites. And I love the music from it......

mu11QRO9BrQ&feature=youtube_gdata

Toastmaker
January 9th, 2010, 05:56
I saw this movie. Not bad but a somewhat suppressed performance by Scott, I thought.

Helldiver
January 9th, 2010, 08:05
What station would ALN be? What's it called?
I met Mrs. Patton a couple of times. She was a beautiful and gracious lady. I bought the General's 1937 one-eighty, six wheeled Packard convertible from her. Patton could be seen about town from time to time.

Dain Arns
January 9th, 2010, 08:26
I saw this movie. Not bad but a somewhat suppressed performance by Scott, I thought.

Ditto. Actually it was kinda a bummer to watch too.
I prefer the ending of the original 1970 movie.
Patton just fading back into history as it were. :kilroy:

Lionheart
January 9th, 2010, 10:41
The first movie, "Patton", that G.C. Scott starred in also, is one of my favorites. And I love the music from it......

Great movie. Loved it.

Bill

Marlin
January 9th, 2010, 19:13
What station would ALN be? What's it called?
I met Mrs. Patton a couple of times. She was a beautiful and gracious lady. I bought the General's 1937 one-eighty, six wheeled Packard convertible from her. Patton could be seen about town from time to time.

Wow REALLY????

Tell us more.

Do you have any pictures?