PDA

View Full Version : JR LUCARINY PLANES

Fibber
January 8th, 2010, 12:40
I was over at the Lucariny site and some planes seemed to be free for download. However they are 2004 models. Does anyone know of any CFS2 conversions or older Lucariny planes for CFS2?

Devildog73
January 8th, 2010, 13:08
OHHHHH YEAH!!!!

Let me do some checking. There may be some here or on Simviation.

I have a bunch if we cannot find them elsewhere.

I'll get back to ya.

Most of the CFS2 conversions are under somebody elses name as the converter. But, all will have JRL as part of the aircraft name.

OK, DBOLT did some, SopwithCameleon did some, ChrisN did some, and Rockster did at least one.
Just go into SOH aircraft addons and search authors names for these.
Then go to Simviation and search for JRL CFS2

tonybones2112
January 8th, 2010, 14:39
I was over at the Lucariny site and some planes seemed to be free for download. However they are 2004 models. Does anyone know of any CFS2 conversions or older Lucariny planes for CFS2?

Fib, what is the link for the site? I went rooting through Simviation's collection of FS2000 and found a Beech D-17 Staggerwing, panel is sort of chump but it flies nice.

Thanks

Tony

sc7500
January 8th, 2010, 16:15
This link is for the translated page:

http://www4.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/index.shtml?from=pob&to=eng&type=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jrlucariny.com%2FSite2008%2Fw arbirds%2Fpaginawarbirds.html

SC
:kilroy:

peperez
January 8th, 2010, 18:37
...are donationware. The old ones are avaiable at Flightsim. Some of them were converted by me and others. Go to my page here and you will see a lot of German bombers and fighters (I use Lucariny name to identify them). If you need a CFS2 version donationware ask him and I can convert it for you. He is a friend of mine.

Fibber
January 8th, 2010, 18:48
Please pass along to him that these are excellent work from what I can see in the provided screenshots. I happened to chance on some that seem to be freeware and they were just the ones I needed. Thanks for the offer.

peperez
January 8th, 2010, 21:02
Please pass along to him that these are excellent work from what I can see in the provided screenshots. I happened to chance on some that seem to be freeware and they were just the ones I needed. Thanks for the offer.

If you need to convert them, send me a private message.

dsawan
January 8th, 2010, 21:20
http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/pallav2I/pallav2Imagens/001Pallav2I.jpg

This plane looks awesome for cfs 2. Such good quality.

JapLance
January 8th, 2010, 22:44
I am using three planes right now created by JR Lucariny: the first is a Westland Whirlwind in the version converted by AF Scrubb, then conversions of the Romanian IAR 80 and the Polish PZL11c. They are not very popular models, which were only available in old CFS2 versions, so it's worth the change.

A few pics of them:

peperez
January 8th, 2010, 23:41
http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/pallav2I/pallav2Imagens/001Pallav2I.jpg

This plane looks awesome for cfs 2. Such good quality.

It's an Argentinian what if.

Devildog73
January 9th, 2010, 04:21
Fibber:

Please pass along to him that these are excellent work from what I can see in the provided screenshots.

I have flown several of his for CFS2. They are excellent aircraft.

moonbutter2
January 9th, 2010, 05:05
His site won't let me give him any cash for planes. Is there some kind of secret to it or is there just a nut loose behind my key board?

peperez
January 9th, 2010, 06:06
Fibber:

I have flown several of his for CFS2. They are excellent aircraft.

Thank you. Many of the converts are mine.

peperez
January 9th, 2010, 06:10
His site won't let me give him any cash for planes. Is there some kind of secret to it or is there just a nut loose behind my key board?

http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/downloads/paginadownloadsdicas.html

You can use paypal...

tonybones2112
January 9th, 2010, 06:21
This link is for the translated page:

http://www4.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/index.shtml?from=pob&to=eng&type=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jrlucariny.com%2FSite2008%2Fw arbirds%2Fpaginawarbirds.html

SC
:kilroy:

Thanks SC. I know there are conversions of his planes to CFS2, I've seen them over on Simnetwork, I may have some, I don't know. I tend to do mass downloads of planes and check them out later.

http://www.simnetwork.com/SIMNETWORK/downloads.php

Bones

Typhoon Willy
January 9th, 2010, 12:24
Do these planes come with a vc?

Sopwith Chameleon
January 9th, 2010, 15:53
Do these planes come with a vc?

..........most don't, but this one does http://www.sim-outhouse.com/downloads/download.php?lloc=downloads&FileID=7156

:wiggle:

tonybones2112
January 10th, 2010, 07:01
I am using three planes right now created by JR Lucariny: the first is a Westland Whirlwind in the version converted by AF Scrubb, then conversions of the Romanian IAR 80 and the Polish PZL11c. They are not very popular models, which were only available in old CFS2 versions, so it's worth the change.

A few pics of them:

JL, I'd love to have that IAR-80 for CFS2. You have a link to it?

Thanks

Bones

JapLance
January 10th, 2010, 09:03
JL, I'd love to have that IAR-80 for CFS2. You have a link to it?

Thanks

Bones

I was going to point you to Mr Lucariny (http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/iar80ro/iar80ro.html)'s site, but I've just realised that their planes are now payware. They weren't when I got them.

Therefore, I don't think I can send the converted model files to you. If you get the files from Mr Lucariny, the 3D model converts easily straight away with MDLC. I can even use it as AI, something that I usually cannot do with FS to CFS2 conversions.

I don't think there would be any problem with the .dp file, though :salute:.

tonybones2112
January 10th, 2010, 10:40
I was going to point you to Mr Lucariny (http://www.jrlucariny.com/Site2008/iar80ro/iar80ro.html)'s site, but I've just realised that their planes are now payware. They weren't when I got them.

Therefore, I don't think I can send the converted model files to you. If you get the files from Mr Lucariny, the 3D model converts easily straight away with MDLC. I can even use it as AI, something that I usually cannot do with FS to CFS2 conversions.

I don't think there would be any problem with the .dp file, though :salute:.

Thanks for the file, JL, I'll store it away, maybe someday he'll release it free.

Bones

oldwheat
January 10th, 2010, 12:32
Thanks for the file, JL, I'll store it away, maybe someday he'll release it free.

Bones
Bones: Email me, I've lost your addy & I have something for you.

peperez
January 10th, 2010, 15:03

Bones

The IAR80 is free. To test it, click at the plane. If it download imeadiately, it's free.

tonybones2112
January 10th, 2010, 15:55
The IAR80 is free. To test it, click at the plane. If it download imeadiately, it's free.

I did that Pep, it's still donationware.

Thanks

Bones

moonbutter2
January 11th, 2010, 15:54
Thanks pererez. I bought one of JR's planes it converted to CFS2 nicely. I am going to write him back and let him know. I got the new feiseler. I love it.

oldwheat
January 11th, 2010, 17:18
There is a freeware version of Lucariny's IAR 80 @ Flightsim.com

Fibber
January 11th, 2010, 17:27
How do you go about converting the planes to CFS2. I found a bunch of his planes over in the Simviation 2004 archives but as it is labeled they are FS2004. I tried the mdl conversion by Hsu with v one, and v two, in the same folder but I keeping getting "failed":isadizzy:. Just like my old Geometry exams when I was in HS! :icon_lol:
The stress of this and my aging birthday tomorrow has me:pop4: May have to get a :icon29:

tonybones2112
January 11th, 2010, 18:40
There is a freeware version of Lucariny's IAR 80 @ Flightsim.com

Wheat, is it true sims like FS2004 won't do combat operations?

Bones

tonybones2112
January 11th, 2010, 19:11
How do you go about converting the planes to CFS2. I found a bunch of his planes over in the Simviation 2004 archives but as it is labeled they are FS2004. I tried the mdl conversion by Hsu with v one, and v two, in the same folder but I keeping getting "failed":isadizzy:. Just like my old Geometry exams when I was in HS! :icon_lol:
The stress of this and my aging birthday tomorrow has me:pop4: May have to get a :icon29:

Happy birthday Fib. I'm an ex-mortician, it's better to be over the hill than under it.

Jone's QC utility works like a dream, I tried to convert some CFS1 to -2 using the MDL thingy and get the same error. I put the output here and there, it still gives an error. I gave up.

Bones

Fibber
January 13th, 2010, 09:58
Tony;
Thanks, now at least I don't feel like a complete idiot. My firends and I always said that is better to "look at the grass from above than the roots from below". Also better than being "t-ts up!"

oldwheat
January 13th, 2010, 10:56
CFS1 to -2 using the MDL thingy and get the same error.
Bones

Bones,
Don't feel too bad MDLC doesn't work with CFS1 nor is it needed. Most times, a CFS1 plane ( & soften a FS 2002 plane) will drop right into CFS2. You might have to tinker with the files a little but normally it's a snap. What aircraft (s?) are you trying to use.

tonybones2112
January 14th, 2010, 10:00
Bones,
Don't feel too bad MDLC doesn't work with CFS1 nor is it needed. Most times, a CFS1 plane ( & soften a FS 2002 plane) will drop right into CFS2. You might have to tinker with the files a little but normally it's a snap. What aircraft (s?) are you trying to use.

Wheat, I started out with the Rumanian He-112, just for an experiment. I tried several others at random, then tried the program on FS2K4, I can't get it to work on anything, just says an error. At the moment I decided as soon as I get a good price on CFS1 I might grab one off Amazon.

My current interest is setting up and learning to convert FS2K4 aircraft, in particular Ito's P-61, if I can find it. The P-61 for the most part flew without the remote 4 x .50 caliber turret on top, it was removed and capped. Shessi has a number of skins and mods for Ito's P-61 without the turret. I'm really more interested in a particular aircraft than I am converting, you have to sit me down and draw me a picture sometimes. I have several FS2K4 planes downloaded, I got the Spitfire trainer from AH and plan on getting the LaGG 9, if I get into converting I'll have some nice planes to play with.

I'm not sure, I think the Super Mystere in Israeli skins is a CFS1 plane, I've been greasing Tu-16s and Mig 19s on a regular basis with it, and I am delighted with the CFS1 Bf-108. It just took off in CFS2. I also grabbed some FS2000 planes, most notebly the Beech Staggerwing over at Simviation. It's got a chump panel and that yellow paintjob and two machine guns. This plane was a light bomber in the Spanish Civil War and an ambulance in China, and was a liason aircraft for the USAAF. I'm surprised one of the bigger commercial companies has not made one, or a -108, for CFS2. The Bf-108 was the precursor to the Bf-109 and I understand produced in France after WW2 for civilian use. Obscure planes yes, but like the little Spad and even the Schmidttfire over at Aeroplane Heaven, could we get any more obscure?

Wheat, I'm combat motivated rather than just a flyer. I'm just as likely to play CFS2 and then fire up Silent Service II and sink ships.

I'm going friday to a friend who has a scanner/printer, I'll get those Zero textures. I noticed and grabbed Morton's skins for Thicko's Judy night fighter, marked for the 302nd Naval Air Group when they transferred to Atsugi.

Bonesimoto

oldwheat
January 14th, 2010, 10:23
Bones: Check out the FDG P-61 re-do by Oglivie in the downloads here. It comes with a turret-less version.

tonybones2112
January 15th, 2010, 08:57
Bones: Check out the FDG P-61 re-do by Oglivie in the downloads here. It comes with a turret-less version.

Thanks, I went over and got them all. He did agreat job. I got something from you in email the other day now has downed 7 SB-2s and 5 B-25s.

Bones

peperez
January 15th, 2010, 13:03
Mr Lucariny uploaded a Welkin. I'll prepare CFS 2 versions for it and the Fieseler!

dsawan
January 15th, 2010, 17:06
Is the fiesler the 167 one. that thing is awesome.

moonbutter2
January 15th, 2010, 19:48
Does any one know how to fix the prop on JR's hurricanes? I tried a bunch on props on it and it keep kicking me in the pants.

Rami
January 15th, 2010, 21:06
You guys are aware that the Westland Whirlwind has been fully converted, with a multi-lod model and a VC?

Look here...

Conversion: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=5194
Update: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=5198
Multi-lod model update: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=5220

oldwheat
January 16th, 2010, 09:44
Does any one know how to fix the prop on JR's hurricanes? I tried a bunch on props on it and it keep kicking me in the pants.
I don't have that 'hurri' but have you tried renaming Keltichearts prop .bmp from say the AH Hurricane? You could most likely fix the stocker with an alpha channel in DXTbmp but why bother, Kelti's props are 'kick-a**!)

BTW: Is the Fiesler the 167 model?

trasno
January 16th, 2010, 09:59
Yes it is!!! Hurraaaaahh!!!

Trasno

tonybones2112
January 16th, 2010, 23:13
Tony;
Thanks, now at least I don't feel like a complete idiot. My firends and I always said that is better to "look at the grass from above than the roots from below". Also better than being "t-ts up!"

I hear you Fib, I'm at the half a hundred point but have never progressed beyond 22 between the ears.

Bones

tonybones2112
January 16th, 2010, 23:15
Mr Lucariny uploaded a Welkin. I'll prepare CFS 2 versions for it and the Fieseler!

We'll be looking for it.

Bones

peperez
January 18th, 2010, 19:36
now I'll finish the Fieseler.

peperez
January 20th, 2010, 05:48
I sent both to Mr. Lucariny. They may be avaiable soon at his site.

Cheers

Pepe

trasno
March 19th, 2010, 19:29
I sent both to Mr. Lucariny. They may be avaiable soon at his site.

Cheers

Pepe

Are the planes available, Pepe?

Trasno

peperez
March 19th, 2010, 20:37
Are the planes available, Pepe?

Trasno

Just ask him about the CFS2 files...

trasno
March 19th, 2010, 20:54
Just ask him about the CFS2 files...

Sorry, I donīt understand.

Trasno

peperez
March 20th, 2010, 11:54
Sorry, I donīt understand.

Trasno

He has some of his planes for CFS2. You must ask him. He is going to improve his site and is waiting for upload the new CFS2 planes in a separeted section. If it's not converted, I can do it after his license. I know the Supermarine 224 Spitfire, the Renard R37, the Fieseler 167 and the Welkin have CFS2 files

Cheers

Pepe

trasno
March 20th, 2010, 13:08
He has some of his planes for CFS2. You must ask him. He is going to improve his site and is waiting for upload the new CFS2 planes in a separeted section. If it's not converted, I can do it after his license. I know the Supermarine 224 Spitfire, the Renard R37, the Fieseler 167 and the Welkin have CFS2 files

Cheers

Pepe

Oh, thanks. I didnīt understand what you was trying to say. English is not my native language, and sometimes I donīt understand the meaning.

Trasno

trasno
March 27th, 2010, 10:37
... but no answer... :(

Trasno