PDA

View Full Version : EH-101 repaint

cheezyflier
January 7th, 2010, 11:32
does anyone know of any civvie repaints for it?
i looked at avsim, and they only list 3 repaints total, and they are military.

Matt Wynn
January 7th, 2010, 11:38
i only see mil, i'll take a look at knocking a few out before i disappear for a short while... :salute:

fsafranek
January 7th, 2010, 12:59
Are you asking about the FSX Acceleration version of the one by Alphasim?

Matt Wynn
January 7th, 2010, 13:56
Acceleration one, do you mean of or do you mean or there Frank? :kilroy:

cheezyflier
January 7th, 2010, 14:49
the default fsx one, i mean. i wanted to have a civvie paint to use for ferrying teams and equipment to the bear camp research site from vancouver intl and the surrounding area. hopefully mr carter will make more bush scenery in the future :applause:

Kavehpd
January 7th, 2010, 15:50
Believe me, it is a real pain to paint. I've done two so far (VH-71 and RAF Rescue) and had the Royal Navy Rescue, Bond Offshore, Bond Rescue and Btristow on my list. But scrapped them all half way through. It's so bad, it's like the model has been mapped by a monkey! :banghead:

cheezyflier
January 7th, 2010, 20:03
that explains why there are so few paints then.
thanks for the heads up :wavey:

IanP
January 8th, 2010, 07:09
Not what you're after, but Kavephd may or may not be interested in the RN Rescue repaint that Chris Brisland did for me a while ago...?

Couple of pics and a download link here: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/44

fsafranek
January 8th, 2010, 09:07
Acceleration one, do you mean of or do you mean or there Frank? :kilroy:
"or" of course. :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
January 8th, 2010, 11:03
Not what you're after, but Kavephd may or may not be interested in the RN Rescue repaint that Chris Brisland did for me a while ago...?

Couple of pics and a download link here: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/44

man! i wish i had enough computer to turn out shots like those! :applause:

Tim_Horton
January 9th, 2010, 05:17
I have done 1 repaint for flightsimnation, in their civilian colors, but as it was said before, Monkey, Mesh, Madness!

I mean it is doable, but a real pain. Might I suggest taking one of the original paints from fsx, and just modifying it to your likings.