PDA

View Full Version : Movie; Body of Lies

Lionheart
January 6th, 2010, 21:06
Has anyone seen this movie yet? Body of Lies?

Man.. Somehow I am hooked on it. I think I have watched it 4 times now in the past 2 weeks.

Russell Crowe and Leonardo Decaprio.

Brilliant movie.

Bill

harleyman
January 7th, 2010, 00:18
I want to see it too..Its on my list with like 5 others that I will probably never see! :icon_lol:

JoeW
January 7th, 2010, 00:23
I've seen it 2 or 3 times. Great movie. It's kinda twested ..... but very good.
Probably is very realistic, too.

Lionheart
January 7th, 2010, 07:45
I've seen it 2 or 3 times. Great movie. It's kinda twested ..... but very good.
Probably is very realistic, too.

Hey Joe,

Twisted isnt the word for it. It really throws you for a loop. If the CIA really works like that, it would be pretty wild. Like cells. I never realised he was CIA until I had watched the movie a second time. Now that Ive watched it a few times, I see how everything goes together now, the plan by head of Jordans secret service, (Hanny).

There was recently a guy on CNN being interviewed concerning terrorism. He was from Jordan and had alot of the same qualities as the actor playing Hanny. He was different in the face, shorter, but extremely similar in ways, actions, talk, dress, gentlemanly ways, etc. I wonder if that was him they were portraying?

One things for sure, it makes you think. Opens your eyes to what all might be going on out there in the sandbox..

Bill

Bjoern
January 7th, 2010, 13:29
Seen it, like it. It's kind of like Syriana. Weird that it never made it into the cinema over here.

Eoraptor1
January 7th, 2010, 20:58
Hey Joe,

Twisted isnt the word for it. It really throws you for a loop. If the CIA really works like that, it would be pretty wild. Like cells. I never realised he was CIA until I had watched the movie a second time. Now that Ive watched it a few times, I see how everything goes together now, the plan by head of Jordans secret service, (Hanny).

There was recently a guy on CNN being interviewed concerning terrorism. He was from Jordan and had alot of the same qualities as the actor playing Hanny. He was different in the face, shorter, but extremely similar in ways, actions, talk, dress, gentlemanly ways, etc. I wonder if that was him they were portraying?

One things for sure, it makes you think. Opens your eyes to what all might be going on out there in the sandbox..

Bill

I saw an interview on a Canadian newstalk show with Dame Stella Rimington who was supposedly the model for Judi Dench's protrayal of "M" in the new 007 movies. She was head of MI5 from 1992 to 1996.

JAMES