PDA

View Full Version : PNG bush scenery bundle 50% off through Jan 10

dswo
January 6th, 2010, 20:11
http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=270782&view=findpost&p=1692715:

In case you missed it, "PNG Bush Flying" (Raw Grit: PNG Bushpilot-Extreme Bush Trekker bundle) is 50% off at http://secure.simmarket.com/pis-raw-grit-png-bushpilot-extreme-bush-trekker-bundle.phtml. The holiday sales is on until Jan 10, so you have just 5 days left to take advantage of the offer. There are 40 airstrips and combo of over 22 seaplane/helipad bush flying scenes throughout Papua New Guinea.I reviewed the first package, Raw Grit, for AVSIM; still one of my favorites.

Dain Arns
January 6th, 2010, 20:41
$21.19USD for all that is quite a good deal. :applause:

Overshoe
January 6th, 2010, 20:55
Highly recommended.:medals::medals::medals:

falcon409
January 6th, 2010, 21:00
You're right Dain, that's a terrific package for that price and PNG has a lot of beautiful scenery beyond the addon. You can fly around the mountains and see some beautiful sights. Great place to fly.

Thoe6969
January 7th, 2010, 06:01
Looks good,just signed on to my account and tried to buy it and it keeps saying wrong info on credit card ,tried four times

kurt190
January 7th, 2010, 07:47
I bought it yesterday - it was either that or Aerosoft's Tahiti. Given the 50% off it was no brainer. It looks really nice and is really frame rate friendly as well. It probably isn't as polished and beautiful as Aerosoft's Tahiti but there again its significantly cheaper and I can keep my frames up.

kurt

Crusader
January 7th, 2010, 08:41
Just scratching the surface with this scenery . I really love it . I dug my old AlphaSim C-7 Caribou out figuring the old C-7 could certainly take on alot of challenging strips . I love flying Papua New Guinea in FSX and this addon scenery really is a great addon for this area . Took off from Madang (AYMD) and climbed to 12000ft and headed southeast over the Owen Stanley Mountain Range with no particular distination , just checking the scenery out . I happned to see Dinagat (DNA) on the map . NDB is 191 . I followed NDB 191 and dropped down and followed the small river that borders the small(very) strip . The decent was a challenge in its self as mountains border all around . The landing was alot less difficult in this 2-engine classic and hit the Rev-thrusters and I was in business . Try any single or a good twin engine with good STOL capabilities and it's alot of fun . These screens doesn't due it justice but I thought I would thought them in anyway .

THanks for the HU on this . Well worth it IMO .

Rich:guinness: (I hope the electric stays on-we are about to get hit with this lastest strorm . I got alot of flying to due today !)