PDA

View Full Version : New Apple Computer Device!

Lionheart
January 4th, 2010, 08:02
Apple is rumoured to be about to unveil a new computer device based on what we know as a 'Tablet' computer. However, Apple is said to have taken it several steps forward and could be a temporary threat to the computer industry (again) in that other corporations will be trying to figure ways to catch up with the new device.

Some say it will be like a huge iPhone. Some say that it has some new technologies in it. This is all here-say so far. Large magnets in the industrial and investments fields (moguls) say that it has some new technologies that will be industry-leading.

My brother read recently that the entire Apple main team were renting a huge building and working in there day and night, making all the refinements to the new product line.

It should be interesting. Wierd how rumours can get all out of control. Apple have done well in keeping things secret. That part is impressive. News on this should be unveiled in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Read more here;

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108492/check-expectations-for-apples-tablet-at-the-door

Bill

Kiwikat
January 4th, 2010, 09:14
Why couldn't they just make a netbook? :sleep:

I would have bought a traditional netbook design from them! A keyboard is FAR superior to every touch screen device I have ever used. Faster, more accurate, and easier to use. I will not buy a giant iPod Touch. I already have one of those.

cheezyflier
January 4th, 2010, 09:21
meh...i have yet to see anything come close to the wonder and delight caused by chocolate pudding.

i would like to see more $$ spent on pudding research.

Lionheart
January 4th, 2010, 11:11
meh...i have yet to see anything come close to the wonder and delight caused by chocolate pudding.

I would like to see more $$ spent on pudding research.

lolol....

Marlin
January 4th, 2010, 11:31
How long will it be before we have computers that let you see in 3D?

Avatar, at home, in 3D. Oh ya :jump::applause:

djscoo
January 4th, 2010, 11:46
How long will it be before we have computers that let you see in 3D?

Avatar, at home, in 3D. Oh ya :jump::applause:

You're in luck!

http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Main.html

:ernae: