PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year to our members

hey_moe
December 31st, 2009, 09:34
I would like to take the time and wish each and every member and family a HAPPY NEW YEAR :wavey: and thanks for making SOH what it is today. I would also like to take the time and thank all the members for all the support and caring they sent to Linda and me while out on sick leave. I'm still out but improving each day. I look forward to serving SOH in 2010 and hope our members will follow me there for the new year :ernae: thank again .....Mike & Linda

Chacha
December 31st, 2009, 09:38
I would like to take the time and wish each and every member and family a HAPPY NEW YEAR :wavey: and thanks for making SOH what it is today. I would also like to take the time and thank all the members for all the support and caring they sent to Linda and me while out on sick leave. I'm still out but improving each day. I look forward to serving SOH in 2010 and hope our members will follow me there for the new year :ernae: thank again .....Mike & Linda

MIKE....

Good to see you, man! Good to hear from you....

Happy New Year to you and Linda...

You are so blessed to have her by your side: for the good times and the hard times.... :engel016:

And Happy New Year to all!

We miss you! :ernae:

GT182
December 31st, 2009, 09:56
Mike, glad to hear you're on the mend. Remember in 2010 to wash your hands more often. ;)

Happy New Year to you and Linda..... and everyone else here at SOH too. :ernae:

BOOM
December 31st, 2009, 10:49
Happy New Year to all of SOH Land!!!:ernae:

N2056
December 31st, 2009, 10:51
Happy New Year, Mike!

Good to know your getting over that nastiness, even better knowing ya still have all 10!
Here's wishing you & Linda (and all you SOH types) a Happy and Prosperous 2010 :ernae:

grunau_baby
December 31st, 2009, 10:58
Good to hear you´re getting over it, Mike!!! Best wishes for the New Year, and to entire SOH of course!!

Regards
Alex

TARPSBird
December 31st, 2009, 12:19
Mike, a Happy New Year wish back to you and Linda and to all of our merry band here at SOH! :wavey:

Cees Donker
December 31st, 2009, 12:53
Happy New Year Mike! And get well soon!

:wavey:

Cees

Silver Fox
December 31st, 2009, 13:49
So good to hear from you!

Get well soon.

A Happy New Year to you and Linda!

hewman100
December 31st, 2009, 14:19
Great to hear you're continuing to improve Mike!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:salute:

Dain Arns
December 31st, 2009, 16:55
Happy New Year, Mike. :applause:

Snuffy
December 31st, 2009, 18:52
Just get better Mike! :applause:

mariereid
January 1st, 2010, 02:33
Happy New Year Mike! I am happy to hear things are improving. :salute:

TomSteber
January 1st, 2010, 02:44
Happy New Year to all! Good to hear of your continued recovery Mike.

Toastmaker
January 1st, 2010, 05:23
Glad you're feeling better - and a happy, fun, safe and prosperous year for us all !!

:applause:

cheezyflier
January 1st, 2010, 07:20
what? are you kidding? this place ain't the same without ya!

get well soon, and have a happy new year!! :applause:

robert41
January 1st, 2010, 17:00
Happy New Year everyone.

jmig
January 2nd, 2010, 02:45
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Mike.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet012.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Please pretend the above says, "Happy New Year" I am NOT C9G with these smileys.

Cazzie
January 2nd, 2010, 15:20
I am so belated Mike! Happy New Year to you.

I went to an old friend's house New Year's Eve to see the VT-TN game on a big wide-screen TV with HD. VT brought their A-Game. I brought some American Ale! Got a little too tipsy to drive home, called home, and did an over night. :isadizzy:

Hope all's well for you this new year Mike.

caz