PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Embarrassing Sports Moments of the Year

Cloud9Gal
December 29th, 2009, 18:58
Yikes!
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s11953.gif (http://www.tiptopglobe.com/free-smiles-smileys-emoticons-blog-forum-email)

BZJg9N0SKj4&feature=youtube_gdata

Wittpilot
December 29th, 2009, 19:06
I remember the first time I saw that women's college soccer clip.. I thought it was just a normal game that got out of control... no biggee... then I realized it was all the same girl!!!!!

Chacha
December 29th, 2009, 19:13
very violent!

cool down.... :bump: team...

and what is that boxer trying to explain....
just answer the question man, you got KO twice sorry, man..

:monkies:

Wittpilot
December 29th, 2009, 19:18
Chacha, that's not even the whole clip from that soccer game... you should see the whole thing!

Chacha
December 29th, 2009, 19:23
Chacha, that's not even the whole clip from that soccer game... you should see the whole thing!

Goodness Witt,

Those two ladies has big time hate for each other...

Don't get near me and i will pull your teeth out! :isadizzy: Eeeks!

Snuffy
December 29th, 2009, 20:15
Just a bunch of over paid children.

:173go1:

djscoo
December 29th, 2009, 20:56
Just a bunch of over paid children.

:173go1:
That's college soccer, they have scholarships and that's it, the NCAA makes sure of it. The girl was kicked off the team, so she probably lost her scholarship too.

rayrey10
December 29th, 2009, 22:10
Those were down right ridiculous, thanks for sharing C9G. BTW - love the new avatar :salute:.

That girl in the soccer clip was probably one of the worst displays of unsportsmanlike conduct I have ever seen. I can't believe that Julie Foudy sat there and tried to justify.

And in his defense, Floyd Mayweather's clip of his interview doesn't show how the entire interview. Mayweather was trying to prove a point, he's still undefeated and Pacquiao is not. The reporter was being an ass by not giving a straight answer...silly but that has to be frustrating.

GT182
December 30th, 2009, 04:53
She should have been thrown out of that soccer game the first time she pulled that crap. That's way more than unsportsmanlike conduct IMO. The Pros can't even get away with doing less than what she did.

cheezyflier
December 30th, 2009, 07:39
my 1st wife woulda made that soccer girl look like a pacifist. she'd fight the entire opposing team - and win.

did i mention i don't miss her? :icon_lol:

Bjoern
December 30th, 2009, 15:05
That soccer chick would be perfect for the Premier League. :d

Tom Clayton
December 30th, 2009, 15:32
The first time I saw that little brat's performance on the soccer field I said that getting tossed off the team was nowhere near enough. She sould have been charged with assault. Look at her face when she's pulling the braid - there's no emotion at all. It was just plain cruelty.

And her player bio page says she's studying occupational therapy???
http://www.golobos.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/lambert_elizabeth00.html