PDA

View Full Version : me-410_set_2.zip, Outhouse link is dead

tonybones2112
December 28th, 2009, 23:21
Anyone point me to a source for these textures?

Thanks

Bones

watchdog22
December 29th, 2009, 22:23
Hi Tony, that is one of my texture sets. I had a computer meltdown so I'm trawling my external HD's for you. Hopefully I can find the one you want

tonybones2112
December 30th, 2009, 00:03
Hi Tony, that is one of my texture sets. I had a computer meltdown so I'm trawling my external HD's for you. Hopefully I can find the one you want

I'd be proud to have it. You guys poured a lot of work into the VB 410, one of the skins and mods I have is one of my favorite 410s: The one with the 50 mm gun. I have a 410 by some builders that is, to be blunt, terrible. I understand there is one more version of the 410, Ito's, and have come up short locating it. I'll stick with the VB and hope you can find this second texture pack, congratulate you on your work and thank you for your efforts locating this second one.

Bones

JapLance
December 30th, 2009, 01:06
In case watchdog22 can't find it, I keep a copy of that pack in one of my DVD's. PM with an active email address and will gladly send it :salute:.

tonybones2112
December 30th, 2009, 03:35
In case watchdog22 can't find it, I keep a copy of that pack in one of my DVD's. PM with an active email address and will gladly send it :salute:.

That will save watchdog a search JL, thank you. When I eamil you could you send me the link to that excellent site in Spain you directed me to weeks ago where I found Carlsons Ju-87A? I used to use a browser that ate up my links AND the backups, this is one of my favorite sites. It also has many of cladio de Lullo's panels too.

Thanks again my friend

Tony Bones

moonbutter2
December 30th, 2009, 05:06
I found a set of skins here.

http://www.combatfs.com/archive_ftp/cfs-2/cfs2-skins/

JapLance
December 30th, 2009, 12:02
Tony, the bird is flying :gameon: :icon_lol:

tonybones2112
December 31st, 2009, 00:11
Tony, the bird is flying :gameon: :icon_lol:

Thnks for the skins and the links, my VB 410 collection is now complete, thanks to you all.

Bones

watchdog22
December 31st, 2009, 20:33
Thanks for the assist JapLance, I could only find the Photoshop textures and had started to convert them to bitmaps. I really must organize my 4 external HD's a bit better :redface:. I picked up an ex-Govt computer to replace my deceased one so I have lots of add-ons to slide into my CFS2s on the HD's and plan a bunch of textures. Have we heard how Bruno's Fulmar is coming? (broad hint)

tonybones2112
December 31st, 2009, 22:49
Thanks for the assist JapLance, I could only find the Photoshop textures and had started to convert them to bitmaps. I really must organize my 4 external HD's a bit better :redface:. I picked up an ex-Govt computer to replace my deceased one so I have lots of add-ons to slide into my CFS2s on the HD's and plan a bunch of textures. Have we heard how Bruno's Fulmar is coming? (broad hint)

WD, I'm really pleased with the different versions of the 410 you did, to those who know me here naturally my favorite is the 50mm cannon version. My thanks to you for the search and for the work on this plane. Japlance sent me the second set of skins and also the link in France I lost. You guys are great.

Bones

Rami
January 1st, 2010, 05:22
To all,

If you encounter a dead link, send a PM to Douglas with the URL of the link and the file name. Chances are he will fix it in short order.

I took care of reporting this one for you.

tonybones2112
January 5th, 2010, 01:51
To all,

If you encounter a dead link, send a PM to Douglas with the URL of the link and the file name. Chances are he will fix it in short order.

I took care of reporting this one for you.

Rami, what is Douglas's nickname? I only know the ones of you who emailed me by first names.

Thanks

Bones

Rami
January 5th, 2010, 02:13
Tonybones,

There is no nickname, it is Douglas. :jump: