PDA

View Full Version : Babies First Lemon...

Chacha
December 27th, 2009, 15:22
I remember doing this to Hannah when she was a baby! :isadizzy:

Cm9jCRVvSSM

cheezyflier
December 27th, 2009, 17:12
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

that was awesome! they are too young for those faces to be learned behavior. that's the real deal :applause:

OleBoy
December 27th, 2009, 17:26
That's hilarious.

deKoven
December 28th, 2009, 05:01
Y'all do know that kids, and YOUNG kids, are the ones that buy those ultra sour candies. The more sour the more they like it. (and ya kin count me among that number. Lemons is just too tame.)

:icon_lol:

cheezyflier
December 28th, 2009, 08:30
you're right about that! many years ago, my son brought me a challenge. there was this big sourball that had a warning on the label. it said that if you could keep it in your mouth for 30 seconds, the worst would pass, and eventually it would become sweet. well, al his little buddies were crowded into my living room to see if i could do it. how could i fail my boy in front of all of them? oh, it was terrible, but i managed to do it.:icon_lol:

aeronca1
December 28th, 2009, 10:07
Y'all do know that kids, and YOUNG kids, are the ones that buy those ultra sour candies. The more sour the more they like it. (and ya kin count me among that number. Lemons is just too tame.)

:icon_lol:

So true! Even though the kids made wild and funny faces, most went back for a second taste. :salute: