PDA

View Full Version : X3 Terran Conflict for $10.00 at Steam this weekend

Lionheart
December 24th, 2009, 09:20
Hey all,

For those that have been curious about getting X3 Terran Conflict, its only $10.00 this weekend at Steam, the online gaming download service.

$10.00.... :d Nice..

Bill

stiz
December 24th, 2009, 09:28
theres loads of deal on steam, not sure when there ending but an awful lot of good games are gettable at under a tenner :jump:

Marlin
December 24th, 2009, 16:53
10 bucks(?), I got ripped off :icon_lol:

Ah well, I'm not going to ask for refund. :applause:

harleyman
December 24th, 2009, 17:38
Hey all,

For those that have been curious about getting X3 Terran Conflict, its only $10.00 this weekend at Steam, the online gaming download service.

$10.00.... :d Nice..

Bill

Dang...Now someone owes Santa a ten spot....LOL

Piglet
December 24th, 2009, 19:02
LH,
That game looks interesting. Is there an SDK anywhere?
Maybe I can start my Sus Scrofa Starfleet...

gigabyte
December 24th, 2009, 20:22
LH,

I don't know about an SDK specifically but there is a big Modding community and lots of fan created ships. I for one would love to see a Piglet creation or 12 added to the XUniverse, we have Mr Lionheart working on modeling right now and if you added your talents I could see some awsome spacecraft in the future :)

Lionheart
December 24th, 2009, 21:12
LH,

Yep.. Its well written. There are a few tools to download, but all the links are given in the single tutorial.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=168652

EDIT: Link to download; http://www.box.net/shared/r351vngqo8

You'll see a download link (should see it, might have to join the forum if you dont see it). This is for the package; A monkeys guide to adding ships to X3 reunion

Note; Reunion is the first version of X3. X3 is into its second version; Terran Conflict, or X3TC.

In the tutorial, he is making an Oberth class Federation Starship.

They use something called CAT files for adding on parts to the game/sim. I am still reading on how to do that. I havent had time lately to get through that final part, (airfile and CAT file compiling). Maybe tomorrow afternoon.

I started a Gmax section in the X3 room and show a little progress on the mini project I am doing. Mainly just trying to see how to actually export a model into X3. I was hung up on the exporting part for a week. Finally figured out how to work the dang Grabber program.

Bill

FengZ
December 24th, 2009, 23:20
yup, a big sale over at STEAM.

i just bought a ton of games last night. Some games are only 2.00$!! STALKER went for i think 5 bucks! I got a bunch of games simply cuz they looked nice and under 5$....lol...What a deal...

now i have to wait for all these games to download and see which sucks and which are good...

-feng

whitehawk_2009
December 25th, 2009, 19:37
Thanks for the HU, Bill! I grabbed X3 and the World in Conflict series all for $20!

WH