PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer flight on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas Day.....

Navy Chief
December 23rd, 2009, 07:55
Ok shipmates,

Who's interested? I can't host, but we've talked about getting together.

Time to plan for it, if y'all are wanting to do some MP flying!

Would love to do some carrier ops, but am open to anything; i.e. bush flying, tube flying.....you name it!

NC

srgalahad
December 23rd, 2009, 08:43
LOL Chief.. folks over here are more interested in deceased actresses.

Probably should post this in the Multiplayer thread as well.

If I can sneak away I'd be happy to fly with you, but someone may have other ideas
:running:

MaddogK
December 23rd, 2009, 10:45
I'll be there Chief, just gotta know when, where, and what.
:ernae:
...another AW, interesting...

Navy Chief
December 23rd, 2009, 10:47
Sounds good, Maddog. Thing is, am not sure which server would be best. Do, however, download and install Teamspeak 3 beta. Am sure it would be the best for communication, if you have a microphone.

MaddogK
December 23rd, 2009, 10:50
Hmm, TS3, I'll search and install, but it may funk my 'race' TS install. We'll see...

I'm sure PBR wont mind us using his server, and I believe DangerousDave still has a couple servers running. I'll check on that for ya

Navy Chief
December 23rd, 2009, 10:54
Hmm, TS3, I'll search and install, but it may funk my 'race' TS install. We'll see...

I'm sure PBR wont mind us using his server, and I believe DangerousDave still has a couple servers running. I'll check on that for ya

Outstanding! Thanks! I am psyched!

NC

MaddogK
December 26th, 2009, 11:59
Sorry Chief, got sidetracked with all the relatives and all that food !!!
I'm available later tho'.

Navy Chief
December 26th, 2009, 13:46
No problem at all. As it turned out, I was not feeling that great on either day. Tomorrow I leave for Pensacola for a few days, and a side stop on the way home in Mobile. Will check with you when I get back!

NC