PDA

View Full Version : It Had To Happen!

Planes-11
December 23rd, 2009, 06:39
Yes Sir! I guess it did. I picked up the fleet at FSX last night, just for test purposes mind you. I wanted to see for myself what the gripe and glamour is all about with this one.

So yes it is just a test bed for now as my trusty FS9 that has caused a huge paypare hole in my wallet up to now is still firmly on the apron....:USA-flag:..ooops do we have a Union Jack about some place?...:icon_lol:

SteveB
December 23rd, 2009, 07:30
Yes Sir! I guess it did. I picked up the fleet at FSX last night, just for test purposes mind you. I wanted to see for myself what the gripe and glamour is all about with this one.

So yes it is just a test bed for now as my trusty FS9 that has caused a huge paypare hole in my wallet up to now is still firmly on the apron....:USA-flag:..ooops do we have a Union Jack about some place?...:icon_lol:

Good luck with fsx mate I installed it about two weeks ago and discovered how much work is involved in tweaking it so it would work.

Steve

Planes-11
December 24th, 2009, 01:40
Good luck with fsx mate I installed it about two weeks ago and discovered how much work is involved in tweaking it so it would work.

Steve

Steve, I can imagine. This one has become the old "have to have it because it's the next in line to the throne", kind of thing.

I really got hold of it knowing that there is a small army of freeware developers out there, intent on making our flight sim world a happy one. I look forward to seeing what they do to FSX as they have so brilliantly done for FS9. A big cheers to these wizzards.

Three Green

Blackbird686
December 24th, 2009, 02:11
I run FSX as well as FS9, I have a "Jetline PC" that handles FSX nicely..BUT....I am an FS9 Forever kind of guy. I have spent a considerable ammount of time and effort as well as cash to get FS9 to my liking. Aside from 'live animals"... FS9 looks just as good and performs even better IMHO.

Besides... I have come to know the good bunch here in the FS9 Forum quite well, so when they stayed, I stayed. :p:

BB686:USA-flag:

SteveB
December 24th, 2009, 02:18
I fully intend too stay with fs9 as my main sim like Blackbird686 I have invested way too much time and money on it, and fsx is a buggy piece of work, but Piglet is about too release an Antonov 32 fsx only so I had too install fsx so I can try it out.

Steve

Planes-11
December 24th, 2009, 02:38
Ahh yes, so that is where the sim can be useful. As I said at the start of the thread...It is a test-bed.

Do your regular flying in fs9 and use fsx to test out and enjoy those wings that are for fsx only! :engel016: