PDA

View Full Version : Looks Whats On Sale At P C Aviator

harleyman
October 31st, 2008, 10:11
One of my most favorites to fly too....

Link To PC Aviator....http://www.pcaviator.com/dlstore/product.php?productid=467

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
The EPIC LT/Dynasty is an actual “new” aircraft produced in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region>
and is a 6 passenger executive turboprop designed to carry people
at over 350 knots at altitudes up to 21,000 feet. It’s sleek! It’s fast!
It’s state-of-the-art!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The EPIC LT for FS2004 and FSX is made by Lionheart Creations
and is created for those who love to fly in the fast lane.

This weekend only – from 31 October through to 9 am Monday
3 Nov you get to enjoy this aircraft at 30% off the normal price<o:p></o:p>
and pay only $17.47.<o:p></o:p>
This aircraft has been in the best sellers list at our download store
since its release so it’s not like it needs a sales boost. It just needs
to be enjoyed by even more flight simmers.<o:p></o:p>
You can learn more about the real EPIC LT here:
http://www.epicaircraft.com/ (http://www.epicaircraft.com/) You’ll discover that it is one such
plane you want to fly in FSX (and FS2004).<o:p></o:p>

olaf1924
October 31st, 2008, 12:53
I would like to know what the reviews are on this aircraft?

Tako_Kichi
October 31st, 2008, 13:27
Here's Bills webpage on the Epic for more info...

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Epic_LT.html

As far as reviews are concerned I am not sure if any of the review sites/mags have reviewed it yet but I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I can tell you however that it is worth every cent of the full price and a sale like this is just a huge bonus for anyone who doesn't have it yet.

The modelling work is first class, the VC superb and it is very easy on frames despite being quite a complex aircraft.

Sean Doran
October 31st, 2008, 13:46
And there is well over 50 repaints for it:ernae:

harleyman
October 31st, 2008, 13:51
And there is well over 50 repaints for it:ernae:

So true.....Wonder where they all came from.....:costumes:

Along with the sweetist all black Harley Davidson repaint.....:applause::applause::ernae:

GT182
October 31st, 2008, 15:56
I'd buy it but to PC Aviator my email address is invalid . Hotmail is just as valid as any other, so I'll hang on to my :censored: money. :mad:

Lionheart
October 31st, 2008, 16:05
I'd buy it but to PC Aviator my email address is invalid . Hotmail is just as valid as any other, so I'll hang on to my :censored: money. :mad:

Thats happened to me before. Some forums wont allow you in with that or a Yahoo email. :banghead:

I would like to know what the reviews are on this aircraft?

Olaf

Thats a good question. There was one at AVSIM.com. I think Nick Churchill and company are doing a review on it in the near future. There will also be an article on it in the next issue of PC Pilot magazine.

:ernae:

Bill

GT182
October 31st, 2008, 16:14
I could use Comcast email Bill, but.... I don't like Comcast. :costumes:

Lionheart
October 31st, 2008, 19:48
I could use Comcast email Bill, but.... I don't like Comcast. :costumes:

I still have my same Yahoo from like 12 or 15 years ago, lol...

:ernae:

Bill

dharris
November 1st, 2008, 07:28
:isadizzy:This Epic LT is one of the sweetest aircraft in my book. The looks are as classsy as it gets and the air file is a joy to use. I had a small problem with low frames, but did try the lower res textures that are available, but went back to the full set of high res textures and more tweaking. The repaints are numerous as noted above. I may add that when I was having the problem with the frame rate, the support was quik and concise. Bravo to Lionheart. Another great aircraft. I don't buy everything that comes along, retires need to spread the wealth around so to speak, but after checking this out over time, had to have it. The wife told me to decide if I wanted this or the new Ferarri next year, so naturally I chose the Epic.

Hector
November 1st, 2008, 09:58
I have just taken advantage of the weekend offer and very glad i did.This is a nice aircraft and money well spent

Thanks,

Hector

Lionheart
November 1st, 2008, 11:38
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it.

DHarris, I may have chosen the Ferrari, but the Epic does have cheaper fuel and insurance payments. :costumes:

Just a note. I was told that frame rates were faster then the last build. I may have found a glitch in the instrumentation (namely the MFD) that might have had an issue in the gauge code. Please give the update a try and see if that does the job on frame rates. Not all got low framerates, but some did. This is a high resolution, high poly count model. I brought the FS dev limits right to the border with this one.

Bill