PDA

View Full Version : Yin/Yang: two of my least liked Christmas songs.

Cazzie
December 20th, 2009, 14:06
I cringe every time I hear either one of them.

6o8-eLZhrOA

Originally down by Wham

ds6oTHYmqRc

Toastmaker
December 20th, 2009, 17:40
Funny how music tastes are so different. I really like "Last Christmas" but somewhat prefer the Wham original.

Thanks for the vid.

cheezyflier
December 20th, 2009, 18:38
cazzie, i have to say, i agree with you 100%, but there are 2 more i would add along with those.

n4gix
December 20th, 2009, 21:07
My absolute most hated Christmas song has to be "Twelve Days of Christmas..." :mixedsmi:

Cazzie
December 21st, 2009, 02:36
My absolute most hated Christmas song has to be "Twelve Days of Christmas..." :mixedsmi:

I can only listen to the satirical parodies, the original drives me batty too, because I despise redundancy in the first place.

Only a *** like George Michael could pen and sing a song with Christmas in it that has nothing to do about Christmas.

Caz

lifejogger
December 21st, 2009, 06:36
Well Caz I only agree with you 50%. I like the McCartney song but the other one is bad.

Toastmaker
December 21st, 2009, 10:17
I can only listen to the satirical parodies, the original drives me batty too, because I despise redundancy in the first place.

Only a *** like George Michael could pen and sing a song with Christmas in it that has nothing to do about Christmas.

Caz

Ok - now I understand the narrow criteria you use to rate music.

:rolleyes:

Ferry_vO
December 21st, 2009, 10:21
OK, editted out a bit of a rude word there...

I very much doubt Mr. Michael's sexuality has anything to do with his songwriting skills (Also very much doubt he actually writes his own songs btw..)

:kilroy:

Bjoern
December 21st, 2009, 15:04
"Last Christmas" is the tumor attached the whole christmas business. :barf:

I don't blame Mr Michael, but rather the radio stations and those of my countrymen/-women who think this song is still worth being played. [Curses]

tigisfat
December 21st, 2009, 16:11
I've never heard the last christmas song. I hope I never do again...AND that big-jawed girl is wearing WAY too much makeup.

gigabyte
December 21st, 2009, 16:26

Well I have to agree with this pick, you have no idea how much I hate that stupid song,:angryfir::angryfir::angryfir: in no small part because my last name is "Partridge" and I'll be dammed if I have ever been in a Pear Tree... :banghead:

cheezyflier
December 21st, 2009, 19:20
ok, here is another i really hate
-caPbwivZDM

but this one i hate with all of my heart. i hate it on sooooo many levels, i could do an entire post just on why i hate this song

dBfEGETyGjs

wombat666
December 22nd, 2009, 02:16
i hate it on sooooo many levels, i could do an entire post just on why i hate this song

Kindly restrain yourself in that case!
:173go1:

cheezyflier
December 22nd, 2009, 07:26
Kindly restrain yourself in that case!
:173go1:

:icon_lol: i did restrain myself! :icon_lol:

stiz
December 22nd, 2009, 08:49
i'm all for the meaning behind it .... but it'd be great if they wrote a new one!!!!!!

Fa1Vy8bCQbM

Cloud9Gal
December 22nd, 2009, 17:14
Here's mine:

2dnrosVyamY&feature=youtube_gdata

Bjoern
December 22nd, 2009, 18:17
AND that big-jawed girl is wearing WAY too much makeup.

I wouldn't throw her off my bedside.