PDA

View Full Version : North Africa coastllines

highpockets
December 18th, 2009, 05:10
OK, so I have had a senior moment!
Where do Jean Bomber's coastlines go in the install? Scenerydb in a coastlines folder or scenerydb/world/scenery or texture?? I have been "wrasslin" with my MTO install for a while regarding blank squares or no coastline scenery!

Also, how do I capture a screenie and post it? :icon34:
It seems like if I am away from the nuts and bolts of this sim, I forget how to do some things. My hat is off to you guys who design and upload scenery, planes, missions,etc. Makes it easy & fun for us know nothings!:applause:

Dirtman
December 18th, 2009, 07:37
how do I capture a screenie and post it?

Yo HP;

Try Fraps (freeware version) .... takes screenshots & video

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Jean Bomber
December 18th, 2009, 08:16
Hi highpockets

unzipping the lybia and Egypt Zips you find a Desert_scen folder with scenery(where will go all the bgls) and texture folders (where go the bmp)
place the Desert_scen in cfs2/scenedb (classical) and move it to the bottom in the list (at the same level of Afnor_scen,for example) under the airbases scenery and upper the rhumba's mesh and masks.
set the Desert_scen in the scenery library .In this way I think that all would work :kilroy:
The scenery work without flatten addon ,with or without Rhumba's watermasks and mesh ,but it's better with the mesh.

JP