http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/sonofgumby/IMG_2794.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt235/sonofgumby/IMG_2804.jpg

falcon409
December 16th, 2009, 19:15
that's this, i think?
That would be the one.:salute:

MCDesigns
December 16th, 2009, 19:25
Always liked the Seabee, bummer it's not an FSX model.

falcon409
December 16th, 2009, 19:35
Yea, PAD will probably never venture into that realm really. They did a nice job on this as usual and of course like a lot of their designs, this one opens up limitless possibilities for new liveries.

Dain Arns
December 16th, 2009, 19:57

Awwwww! I was thinking with that post regarding Lake amphibians, like the Renegade, it would be nice to have a SeaBee as well. I always liked the look of it. But, I'd rather have a FSX native one. :kilroy:

EDIT: Oh well, it's free. I'll give it a go.

falcon409
December 16th, 2009, 21:42
Working on a different VC panel: Still a WIP with some additional work still to be done.

foreigndevil
December 17th, 2009, 00:16
Good to see the Seabee flying in FS!:applause:

bobmay
December 17th, 2009, 01:17
Working on a different VC panel: Still a WIP with some additional work still to be done.

Thanks for the nice welcome for the Seabee guys. :salute:

Falcon409 ... there is an issue with the RH margins of the VC panel that slipped past quality control ( i.e. me ), this will be fixed soon. When your WIP VC panel is ready I would be happy to offer it on PAD. VC's are not our strong point.

Bob
PAD

Railrunner130
December 17th, 2009, 04:12
Many thanks Bob! A nice job as usual.

P.S. Could I talk you guys into a Twin Bee? Pleeeeeeze?!

falcon409
December 17th, 2009, 04:17
Thanks for the nice welcome for the Seabee guys.
Falcon409 ... there is an issue with the RH margins of the VC panel that slipped past quality control ( i.e. me ), this will be fixed soon. When your WIP VC panel is ready I would be happy to offer it on PAD. VC's are not our strong point.
Bob
PADSure thing Bob, I'll get it to you sometime today probably. Also, I noticed two other spots (at least they show on my system) besides the one to the right of the VC:
One is where the center post meets the panel and the other seems to be an alpha problem around the compass on the center post.

Reddog
December 19th, 2009, 08:03
After flying this for while got to say I ike it however one thing that doesn't seem right is the nose down attitude it has in level flight at cruise.Is this how the real world one flys and if not how to fix it?

Kiwikat
December 19th, 2009, 08:17
Ooh its the "ugly amphibian" I got a picture of at EAA this year...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3528/3776678827_11c15d8bc8_o.jpg

bobmay
December 19th, 2009, 11:47
After flying this for while got to say I ike it however one thing that doesn't seem right is the nose down attitude it has in level flight at cruise.Is this how the real world one flys and if not how to fix it?

In flight photos of cruising Seabees are rare but I have found a few and it seems to cruise in a level attitude. I presumed that the slight 'nose downiness' was due to the high thrust line and the fact that I loaded her with only the pilot, a couple of back seat passengers might level her up. However, think I know how to adjust that issue and I'll include it in the final release version when Falcon's new panel bitmaps are installed.

Bob
PAD

falcon409
December 19th, 2009, 12:19
. . . . .However, think I know how to adjust that issue and I'll include it in the final release version when Falcon's new panel bitmaps are installed.
Bob
PAD
Been delayed a bit with some RW problems here, but I'm working to get them completed. I have all the VC Textures and 2D textures. . .I just need to do a bit of cut n' paste to get the spot view textures complete. Will you also need the panel.cfg files Bob? (I assume you will).

A bit OT here, but when I first load the aircraft in the VC, I am sitting behind the front seat, how do I correct that?

DaveKDEN
December 19th, 2009, 12:21
Try this eyepoint in the aircraft.cfg falcon:

[Views]
eyepoint=4.60,-1.09,-0.65

falcon409
December 19th, 2009, 12:34
Try this eyepoint in the aircraft.cfg falcon:

[Views]
eyepoint=4.60,-1.09,-0.65
Perfect Dave. . .Nice Job!!:salute:

Reddog
December 19th, 2009, 16:18
Thanks Dave much better eyepoint for me.

falcon409
December 19th, 2009, 19:50
Bob,
Just sent off all the panels to your e-mail. Let me know if you need anything else. Goin' back to the Navy Livery.

Brian_Gladden
December 20th, 2009, 04:29
Ooh its the "ugly amphibian" I got a picture of at EAA this year...

Hey... I got a pic of that same Seabee when she was in Vermont at a fly-in a few years back.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/Brian_Gladden/basin6.jpg

Railrunner130
December 20th, 2009, 04:30
That is a very attractive paint scheme.

falcon409
December 20th, 2009, 05:52
Current state of the Navy livery:

falcon409
December 20th, 2009, 07:40
One More:

Snaker
December 20th, 2009, 09:03
Good stuff.... looking forward to the repaint!

Reddog
December 21st, 2009, 10:47
bump, don't want this to get lost.:bump:

falcon409
December 21st, 2009, 11:19
bump, don't want this to get lost.
Yep, here's the finished (as far as I'm going to go) shots. I'll upload this afternoon and it will also be sent over to PAD.

Reddog
December 21st, 2009, 13:38
That looks nice, Thanks. now a question, yesterday at the PAD site they said it was updated but withwhat? No newa/c, or repaints,or fixes so what was up dated?? anyone know.

falcon409
December 21st, 2009, 13:56
That looks nice, Thanks. now a question, yesterday at the PAD site they said it was updated but withwhat? No newa/c, or repaints,or fixes so what was up dated?? anyone know.
Bob told me the Seabee would be updated later today with some additional changes and at least one of the new panels I did, but nothing yet.

bobmay
December 22nd, 2009, 01:21

Since two days ago all Seabee downloads from PAD have Falcon's panel and revised FD ( level flight cruise + a few other minor tweaks) as noted on the download page :
http://www.premaircraft.com/seabee/index.html

The recent postings on flightsim.com and simviation are the same updated package.
Three more liveries will be posted later today (22 Dec) on the PAD repaint pages, including the excellent Navy livery, assuming real life affairs and the needs of my grandsons do not impede me too much.

Bob
PAD

atf300
December 22nd, 2009, 09:40
any chance some one would do a soundset ?