PDA

View Full Version : hate to post bad news

Baron von Blutwurst
December 14th, 2009, 18:59
go www.blutwerks.com and pick the NEWS tab.....I will explain no further.

Baron von Blutwurst
December 14th, 2009, 19:00
Don't ask how bad either......I am tired of opening my mouth and trying to fvisually focus.

Baron von Blutwurst
December 14th, 2009, 19:08
BTW...I Don't qualify for assitansce here in the states anymoe

cheezyflier
December 14th, 2009, 21:15
if anyone can understand that kinda pain it's me.
best of luck, man

harleyman
December 15th, 2009, 02:39
Well, I am sympethic to this cause..Went to PayPal and it just took me to my logon and account..

I have always made donations where the link provided went right to a payment box and was easy.Entered an amount and paid..

I have no clue how to manually send to an e mail addy that due to my dyslexia I will more than likely type wrong and you would never even get the payment..Some one else might though.

Can you not set it up to go to your PayPal account and offer a payment accept page like others do.

I just don't have the time or brain to figure out pay pal stuff now....:pop4:

jmig
December 15th, 2009, 03:38
Well, ... due to my dyslexia I will more than likely type wrong and you would never even get the payment...

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

jmig
December 15th, 2009, 03:43
I have to agree with harleyman. I too clicked on the link and signed into my PayPal account. I had no idea where to go from there.

If you can provide an easy, convenient link I think you will get more donations.

Francois
December 15th, 2009, 04:11
OT (well, not more than the original post, really), just wondering: is dyslexia a prerequisite to be a flightsimmer !? Seem to be a LOT of people burdened with it in this hobby....

Cazzie
December 15th, 2009, 04:22
Randy,

First of all, I hope all of the surgery comes out fine and you have as speedy a recovery as can be had.

Now, like Mason and John, I'd like an account to post a PayPal donation to. See it you can set up a non-email account somehow through your Blutwerts site.

Feel a tinge of your pain man, I am going through a terrible bout of ear infection myself. I am on my second series of antibiotics and still cannot hear well at all in my left ear, everything sound like my ear canal is filled with water. Mo real acute pain, but an odd sensation on the entire left side of my head. Throws off balance at times.

Have to go to a Dentist Thursday and have an old filling removed and refilled. Gnather wants to put a crown on it. Gosh-dangit, how much money do professional people think the general public make? I am old, getting older, I just paid for one set of braces and started paying for another, my oldest son just got his driver's permit and now I have an extra $300 every three months on auto insurance. Sometimes, I think all of professional business is nothing but a scam!

Caz

SpaceWeevil
December 15th, 2009, 05:24
I have to agree with harleyman. I too clicked on the link and signed into my PayPal account. I had no idea where to go from there.

If you can provide an easy, convenient link I think you will get more donations.

It would be easier, but all you need do is enter ranleefoss@aol.com as the recipient - very quick & easy. I've enjoyed a few of Randy's repaints so I'm happy to chip in.

kimdahl
December 15th, 2009, 06:15
Hi guys

If you have bought one of Randy's planes, his email address will propably already be in the dropdown list of your PayPal account when you select the "send money" option.

Regards
Kim