PDA

View Full Version : AH Hurricane IIC WIP pics

RobH
October 30th, 2008, 12:08
Here are a few shots of what I am working on for Aeroplane Heavens Hurricane IIC model.

I plan on packaging her up like what was done with the IIB model. Just need to get permission from a few folks:d

bub
October 30th, 2008, 12:52
Brian,

Fantastic Work!!! Take a bow!:applause:

Bub

Sopwith Chameleon
October 30th, 2008, 14:22
:jawdrop: awesome Brian, simply awsome..................... :ernae:

Pips
October 30th, 2008, 14:30
I LUV the Hurricane. Anything that brings about more models is Number 1 with me. Great screenshots! :)

Ravenna
October 30th, 2008, 16:08
Gee Brian, where do you go once you've reached perfection?:d
Those look seriously great. Now....are you doing requests?:costumes:
:ernae:
Mike

watchdog22
October 30th, 2008, 23:08
I loved what you did with the IIB so I am really looking forward to the IIC, especially the SEAC repaint

hewman100
October 31st, 2008, 03:37
Particularly looking forward to the 213 Sqn machine with the hornet on the roundel. Great to see the Air Dispatch Letter Service getting some recognition too:ernae:

Jagdflieger
October 31st, 2008, 05:51
lookin' good Rob. The ol' Hurricane never had it so good. I'll definately dress the gal up in these new clothes.

RobH
November 3rd, 2008, 17:47
Thanks folks!! Just a little update, I had to get a new computer over the weekend. Wasn't really in the budget, but thank goodness for credit:costumes:

Anyway, I got all my CFS2 installs working just fine. I just have to get all my painting stuff in order. Hopefully by this weekend, I will be able to start uploading paints for the Hurricanes:d

One thing I have learned from all this, is to have a external portable hard drive! What a lifesaver!:jump:

PSULLYKEYS
November 3rd, 2008, 18:31
I like 'em, I like 'em...:redfire: