PDA

View Full Version : Native CT-114 Tutor?

Wingmate
December 9th, 2009, 09:35
Has anyone ever seen a native CT-114 Tutor or heard about one being made?

Or any CYMJ Scenery?

Willi Breihof
December 9th, 2009, 09:42
CT-114 Tutors can be downloadet on www.flightsim.com (http://www.flightsim.com) and www.simviation.com (http://www.simviation.com).
those Planes are for FS9 but also flyable in FSX too.

Regards Willi Breihof

Wingmate
December 9th, 2009, 09:43
I have those ones but there are some texture issues in the cockpit

Wingmate
December 13th, 2009, 11:47
Would any of the developers on this forum be willing to build one for the FSX Snowbirds?

Thanks

Zoren
December 13th, 2009, 12:39
I am in the process of re-doing the FS2004 Tutors for FSX from scratch. Just need to learn the FSX SDK stuff. Once I get most of the model done, I hope to see if I can get some of the old group together to work on the flight model, textures, etc...

I also want to finish the Avro Jetliner I started. There is still a lot to work on for that model, but hopefully I can get some work done on it during the Christmas break.

Zoren

Wingmate
December 13th, 2009, 12:45
Thanks Both of those planes deserve a place in FSX

Shane Strong CYHZ
December 13th, 2009, 13:53
hey is that a call for the whole team :)
i am back in fsx full time
shane
www.sstrong.ca (http://www.sstrong.ca)

weeebbz
February 1st, 2012, 13:32
Zoren

I am in the process of re-doing the FS2004 Tutors for FSX from scratch. Just need to learn the FSX SDK stuff. Once I get most of the model done, I hope to see if I can get some of the old group together to work on the flight model, textures, etc...

I also want to finish the Avro Jetliner I started. There is still a lot to work on for that model, but hopefully I can get some work done on it during the Christmas break.

Zoren

hey zoren how is the tutor coming along

Shane Strong CYHZ
February 1st, 2012, 15:23
last thing I heard this last month from zoren is :"No time for flight sim or flight sim building..."

peter12213
February 2nd, 2012, 10:51
What we need is one of these and a good FSX Jet Provost too.

Zoren
February 2nd, 2012, 13:41
Shane was correct, but things have changed and I have started to work on the FSX Tutor again. The landing gear animation is driving me crazy but I am getting close.

2D panel/gauges are really nice looking and I have a lot to work on to get the VC to match that quality. I have to contact my friend in Germany and see if he has time to get back into it as well. Hope to show some pictures later tonight or sometime this weekend.

Shane, e-mail me at radked"at"sourcecable.net so we can discuss the paint skins.

Currently I am short on a person to work on the flight model. Ken, who did the FS2009 version is no longer doing FS stuff which sucks as I think he did an excellent job. I do have AirWrench and have been attempting to learn that application to do the Tutor up nicely. If someone likes to take on the flight model, PM or e-mail me and we will talk.

Sorry for the delay...

ps Forgot to mention...I had issues with hard drive and want to really thank Abacus Support for giving my access to my copies of FSDS, the FSDS books, etc...very nice support from Adam...Thanks big time Adam.

weeebbz
February 2nd, 2012, 15:15
great to hear that i love the tutor i spent a little time flying the Number 6 jet with the virtual Snowbirds on Lock on and am looking to get a new tutor for my demonstration team on FSX if you ever need any help with textures let me know but unfourtley i dont know flight models sorry any way keep us updated

Shane Strong CYHZ
February 3rd, 2012, 08:26
welcome back man email is in the mail

weeebbz
April 27th, 2013, 13:31
just wondering if there is an update on the CL-41 or even if the project is still alive

Naismith
April 20th, 2014, 10:59
Just wondering whether Zoren is still working on this?

Shane Strong CYHZ
April 21st, 2014, 12:53
I haven't seen or heard tell of him in a very long time