PDA

View Full Version : FSX Parachuter?

waka172rg
December 2nd, 2009, 03:24
Does anyone here no of a good meat bomb (parachuter) to drop from my FSX aircraft?
would love one that you drop and then the chute opens haha
I had some boxes but they where fs9 and they turned black squares 100's all over the sky :icon_lol: was quick to remove from fsx
Cheers
Waka172rg:newzealand:

Ian Warren
December 2nd, 2009, 04:45
Blake , that would be one heck of a ride , you get us to 10000 ... Meat Bomb me on a Virtual Chute .. dont splatter the patter so to speak :engel016:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

CBris
December 2nd, 2009, 06:34
Go visit Simmarket (http://secure.simmarket.com/fly-sim-server-sky-diver-2009.phtml) ( <- this is a link) - there is a parachutist on sale there. Controllable freefall plus steerable parachute.

Don't ask my opinion - I am not going to buy this so I don't have the practical ;)

Bjoern
December 2nd, 2009, 11:48
meat bomb (parachuter)

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/Smileys/atomrofl.gif

TeaSea
December 2nd, 2009, 16:08
As a former meat bomb, with over 110 attempts at the target....that target being the Earth....which I'm proud to say I hit on most occasions, with the slight interference of a tree or two and a large body of water....

I would say that I find the organic troopers in the MAAM C-47 to be really good.

Sure, it's a port over, but a really nice one.

waka172rg
December 2nd, 2009, 16:17
As a former meat bomb, with over 110 attempts at the target....that target being the Earth....which I'm proud to say I hit on most occasions, with the slight interference of a tree or two and a large body of water....

I would say that I find the organic troopers in the MAAM C-47 to be really good.

Sure, it's a port over, but a really nice one.

I am after any good droppable objects with a parachute you can use in FSX. This is not to skydive but too drop from my Aircraft while doing Para ops in FSX :running::mixedsmi:

peter12213
December 2nd, 2009, 16:27
Drop bombs not meat! Fly 6450kts up a valley for say 20 miles the drop it on somenes head Iris F16, prefarbly the taleban or mock taleban, then yip gives you great satisfaction, well me ayway I hate em lmao!

Bjoern
December 3rd, 2009, 05:56
Drop bombs not meat!

Now that's a good one for a uniform patch...