PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder what they're saying on the field? (Neat Video)

djscoo
November 29th, 2009, 11:52
I've never been much of an NFL fan, but this video is really cool. Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford wore a microphone during a whole game against the Cleveland Browns.
wEaFYsKg-7c&feature=popt00us04

Mick
November 29th, 2009, 12:20
I've never been a football fan myself, but I really enjoyed that!

Thanks for posting it. :ernae:

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 12:46
Is it just me or does Youtube take forever to load a video anymore?

djscoo
November 29th, 2009, 13:06
I get the same problem...if you look at their support forum, it seems to be a regional issue.

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 13:13
I get the same problem...if you look at their support forum, it seems to be a regional issue.
I am in Illinois and you are in Texas. That is a pretty large region. :isadizzy:

djscoo
November 29th, 2009, 13:26
I am in Illinois and you are in Texas. That is a pretty large region. :isadizzy:
On their forums, there are TONS of posts asking why youtube is so slow, and TONS of replies telling the original poster to get better internet. I can tell you for a fact that my internet is just fine. Other sites: vimeo, HULU, etc. stream just fine.

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 13:34
Didn't Google buy Youtube? Another internet goodie B******ized by a commercial entity. Ad popups with every video. So their answer is for everyone to get better internet? Sounds like something Microsoft might say.

harleyman
November 29th, 2009, 13:41
No probs here....

Great video

lifejogger
November 29th, 2009, 13:50
Mine loaded quickly and that was a great video.

Snuffy
November 29th, 2009, 13:51
I watched this on TV last week ... the boy has some guts, I just hope to heck he didn't ruin his shoulder for life now.

thanks for sharing the mic up. :)

Trans_23
November 29th, 2009, 13:53
I just went to Youtube and watched it no problem. Maybe it is just the embedding links that I am having a problem with.

Cazzie
November 29th, 2009, 15:53

I think a lot has to do with the number of HD videos being sent up now. The HD videos just take forever to stream, even on my rapid cable. Google does own YouTube and YouTube will probably be phased out toi become all Google videos.

Caz

Wittpilot
November 29th, 2009, 16:48

Very bad for me anymore too... both on the pc and the iPhone... took 15 min to watch that clip..

djscoo
November 29th, 2009, 16:56
Very bad for me anymore too... both on the pc and the iPhone... took 15 min to watch that clip..
It takes forever to load a clip on the home computer, but they load right up on my ipod touch...