PDA

View Full Version : Fairey Albacore...

Rami
November 27th, 2009, 13:02
To all,

As a reminder, this week's gift for Charter 09 members is Baldy's Donationware Albacore. I would encourage anyone who is a Charter member to pick up this version, I may be using it quite heavily in the Mediterranean!

Chacha
November 27th, 2009, 15:13
The albacore is a special 1 day by request, tomorrow we will have a double albatross/cauldron

One day only, guys.... so you better hurry! :engel016:

erufle
November 28th, 2009, 04:35
Rami, I have a simple question that has to be asked. I have been hanging around this site for several years and I do not know what it means to be a charter member. I am sure it has something to do with donations, but I have no idea what is required. If I do not know, I am sure that many others do not know. Perhaps the Out-house would receive more donations if we just knew what a charter member is and how to become one. :ques::ques::ques:

mariereid
November 28th, 2009, 04:54
Erufle, I just sent in a donation and bingo, I was a charter member. I do not know if you have to send a certain amount to become one. This is my only vice, so I will try to sent in 100 a year. For me, it is worth every penny and is the only way I can contribute to the site. Makes me feel a little better about all the great downloads and info I recieve from SOH.

hewman100
November 29th, 2009, 06:09
I don't think there is a lower limit to the donation. As Donationware a/c cost as little as $5 I'd say if that's all you can spare it's gratefully received.

Someone will probably be along from 'The Management' to correct me:engel016: