PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decor!

Chacha
November 25th, 2009, 13:33
Beautiful.... I love it....

Reminds me... my daughter and I will put up the tree after Thanksgiving!

Thanks Ickie! :applause:

Cazzie
November 25th, 2009, 13:39
My oldest son was fathered by Clark Griswold! :icon_lol:

He has already lighted the deck and the arbor. We had three nieces out last Sunday and they and Addison set up the tree to let it settle for lighting and decoration this Sunday by all.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to one and all, we all gather at my brother's on Thanksgiving for feast and at mi casa for Christmas.

Caz

PRB
November 25th, 2009, 13:40
Time to watch "Trading Places" again...

"Merry Newyear!!"
:ernae:

Chacha
November 25th, 2009, 13:52
...and watch Polar Express with daughter again! :engel016:

OBIO
November 25th, 2009, 14:15
Hey, I don't see any holiday decorations. Just the normal schemes.

OBIO

Ickie
November 25th, 2009, 14:18
log out than log back in

gigabyte
November 25th, 2009, 14:19
I have never been big on lights and stuff outside, but the wife is always at me to do it so I have a plan for this year, I am starting on Sat morning what do you think...

Dangerousdave26
November 25th, 2009, 14:23
log out than log back in

Or

Go to the user control panel

Select Edit Options

At the bottom of the page is your Forum Skin.

Select Use Forum Default

Cloud9Gal
November 25th, 2009, 14:25
I have never been big on lights and stuff outside, but the wife is always at me to do it so I have a plan for this year, I am starting on Sat morning what do you think...

LOL!!

If I was you, I would make sure to have a hiding spot in the garage. I don't think the wife will be too happy! http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Battle/woman.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Battle-Smileys.html)

Bjoern
November 25th, 2009, 14:53
Reminds me... my daughter and I will put up the tree after Thanksgiving!

Already?

It's a tradition in my family to buy a tree on the 22nd or 23rd of december and decorate it on the 24th around noon, so that it is ready for the presents and celebration in the evening.

The decoration is removed at the end of january and the tree is put on the balcony till march or april.

Weird? Yes. But that's my parents. :icon_lol:

Looks good to me. :d

Fortunately, I'm the boss of my apartment and like every year I declare these 24mē free of any christmas decoration! :ernae:

Dain Arns
November 25th, 2009, 15:00

Thankfully we live on a street that enjoys very minimal and tasteful Holiday decorations. :icon_lol:

Henry
November 25th, 2009, 15:00
bought 2 trees today, the guy at the farm says it isnt Christmas till i come
and buy trees and when he says wheres the truck
i say theres my convertible
stick em in the back seat
and im gone
theres another tradition
LOL
H

Cloud9Gal
November 25th, 2009, 15:03
...and watch Polar Express with daughter again! :engel016:

I absolutely LOVE the Polar Express! One of my favorite movies :)
http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Holidays-and-Party/party-096.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Holidays-and-Party-Smileys.html)

brad kaste
November 25th, 2009, 15:45
...Another (I think) great Christmas time movie to watch is "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" starring John Candy and Steve Martin. Wonderful performances by all,...and boy,...still today,...I miss the Big Lunk.

GT182
November 25th, 2009, 15:58
Mike, are you sure you don't have a bit of Clark Griswold in you? That's how he started.

I was out taking a friend to her therapy on Monday and they had cut Christmas tress out for sale. No thanks, I'll stick with the artificial type. Easier to clean up after and they last longer. I a conservationist and live by the old saying... "eat a beaver, save a tree".

Snuffy
November 25th, 2009, 16:20
only have 3/4s of the widescreen in snow ... think I'll stay to the right since there's no snow on the right. :)

:wiggle:

Actually I can't wait to get back up north again. :)

Chacha
November 25th, 2009, 16:32
only have 3/4s of the widescreen in snow ... think I'll stay to the right since there's no snow on the right. :)

:wiggle:

Actually I can't wait to get back up north again. :)

The 1/4 part is Florida Snuffy... LOL :icon_lol:

Good for you man! You have a great time with cold weather and summer time of 60F.... Must be nice!

Lionheart
November 25th, 2009, 17:10
<--- Bing Crosby... "Im dreaming... of a.. white Christmas!!! "

Looks good Ickie! Love the snow and ambiance..

:santahat: <--- green signifies I am partially Boron, buying spacecraft (freighters) from the Boron people instead of Terrans.. Hey, they have roll down windows! oops.. maybe not a good thing..

Bill

Chacha
November 28th, 2009, 12:25
Ohh... We have 4 dogs out.... Let them in, it's cold outside! Cool addition to the decor... Love it! :applause:

Milton Shupe
November 28th, 2009, 14:59
Ah yes ... tis the season ... what aircraft is that?

brad kaste
November 28th, 2009, 15:10
Milton,...it looks like a DH-4.

Lionheart
November 28th, 2009, 16:31
Milton,

It almost looks like an old SE5A, even in green as well, but the fuselage looks a little tall...

Must be a DH... arrghh..

Bill

Chacha
November 29th, 2009, 06:40
Lionheart....

Your paint is on the wall.... :applause:

Cool, imagination, man! :engel016:

Ohhhhh... There's a Rainbow