PDA

View Full Version : Attention Epic LT drivers

Lionheart
October 28th, 2008, 11:36
Hey guys,

For all Epic drivers, the new Build 1.6 is now out.

I have gone through the entire airframe and electronics (gauge codes) and revamped alot of things. From mesh/graphics alignments to glass panel screen fonts adjustments, from airfile tunes to some new textures on some of the variants such as blue interiors on the blue striped planes, beige panel, light gray panel, etc.

The 'throttle off / drag kick-in' (virtual drag to enable decelleration during descents) is now almost non-detectable. Transition into drag mode has been increased and smoothed out.

And that bothersome GPSV button now properly glows green when selected. (Changed the lamp in the button). :d

So............... The oil is changed, brakes inspected, new air filters, Garmins have software updates carried out, carpet is shampooed, leather seats have been treated with Ferrari 'Hide Food' lotion, windows cleaned, Pratt and Whitney inspector has gone through the jet, cleaning out the bugs from the intake impellor... Good to go.

:d

Check at the front desk for your keys. She's parked out back by hanger 3.

Bill

Felixthreeone
October 28th, 2008, 11:46
Sweeet! Thanks as always!!:applause:

falcon409
October 28th, 2008, 17:06
Yep, I love my Epic, lol.

EasyEd
October 28th, 2008, 19:47
Hey All,

I assume not everyone has it as I just downloaded it again from where I bought it and got 1.5 again according to the install info - unless the screen on the install hasn't changed. Guess I'll wait awhile.

-Ed-

PS How's the Kodiak going?

falcon409
October 28th, 2008, 20:31
Hi Ed,
I just got my link from Bill and the download I got was for 1.6. . .everything installed as advertised.

EasyEd
October 28th, 2008, 21:06
Hey All,

I bought it at PC Aviator where I got another of Bill's aircraft on sale and used my email link - it was ver 1.5 dated back in August. So I guess I wait.

-Ed-

Lionheart
October 28th, 2008, 21:51
Hey All,

I bought it at PC Aviator where I got another of Bill's aircraft on sale and used my email link - it was ver 1.5 dated back in August. So I guess I wait.

-Ed-

Hey Ed,

It 'should' be up now. I let them know to update it earlier today, Phoenix time. The best way to know is to download it, start the installer, and read the beginning 'info' on it. It will state Build 1.5 or 1.6. Robert is a pretty busy guy, he may not have put in the web page purchase section that its file 1.6 yet.

If its not, let me know and I'll work out another route for you.

Bill