PDA

View Full Version : CFS2 Crashs

larral
November 14th, 2009, 01:52
Hello :wavey:
I have recently encountered a problem with my CFS2 game
When ever i bail out the canopy opens then it crashs to the desktop :gameoff:
It Says The Microsoft flight simulator moduel has stoped working please help me Get flying and bailing out again :gameon:

Jagdflieger
November 14th, 2009, 06:18
Larral,

First welcome to the Outhouse!

Second, does this happen with all of your aeroplanes or just a specific one? If it is a specific one, is it a stock MS CFS 2 aircraft or an add on aeroplane?

miamieagle
November 14th, 2009, 11:53
Some time when you install CFS2 some of its file become corrupt. First try what Jags recommnd you to do. If its not a specific plane that this happen with but this happens to all the AC then it is not a specific AC but the Sim It self. Add a name or a number to the CFS2 Folder and reinstall CFS2 in another Folder. Make sure that it is working properly and use as basic Backup for the the one you use for flying!

Copy and paste its content into the one you use as for your flying. Just remember to make a copy of your AC folder some where else in case you have addon AC in your original AC FOLDER. After you have made sure everything is working properly. Reinstall the original AC folder back into your new properly working CFS2 .

A word of Advise is for you to install a properly working CFS2 as a backup on a External Hardrive for safe keeping

I also recommend for you read this post from its first page to its last!

http://205.252.250.26/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=cfs2

It has many Website Adresses and tips on how to improve your flying through this Sim!

Enjoy and Welcome to our community!:icon29:

larral
November 14th, 2009, 11:56
A Complete reinstal was all i needed Thanks guys

tonybones2112
November 14th, 2009, 17:43
Hello :wavey:
I have recently encountered a problem with my CFS2 game
When ever i bail out the canopy opens then it crashs to the desktop :gameoff:
It Says The Microsoft flight simulator moduel has stoped working please help me Get flying and bailing out again :gameon:

From one forum newbie to another, welcome to the forum.

Bones