PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the Pro Flight Instrument Panel yet?

Warrant
November 13th, 2009, 14:55
Ready to share experiences her.

Know it has some impact on the already occupied USB ports. I also experienced some malfunction of the rest of the Saitek stuff i have: During flight (after 2 hours or so) the selectable freq's, alt's hdg's and stuff were reducing in available increments ( from single degrees they reduced to 3, 4 and 5 degrees, the freq's reduced from .3 to 1 and then to 3 and 5).

Tried to reset the stuff with a fresh hit on the SaiPanels.exe, but that seemed to worsen the effect.

It does not occur with all planes, so far i only had that experience with the Carenado Mentor's (though still testing other times on long endurance).

Wonder if you people have similar experiences.....

Below two images, one with a single Pro Flight Instrument Panel, the next with the situation within a couple of days (two of these devices, artist impression)....

JamesChams
November 13th, 2009, 16:31
Yes!
... Yoke + Throttles, plus, addition Throttle set, and the Switches Panel. However, I use ITRA's NAV-ActivePanel for the navigational instruments, etc. Haven't had much fun flying with it recently but will after this weekend (system being upgraded).
:wiggle: