PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart Epic LT 1.9

Wombat_VC
November 13th, 2009, 00:24
Has anyone tried the latest update? :jump:

jpmouse
November 13th, 2009, 01:29
I have it and it works great! HoweverI have the FS9 installation so I don't know about FSX. Bill keeps making this bird better and better. Thanks Bill!

JP

heywooood
November 13th, 2009, 04:52
yes -
I have the latest update in FSX and it is a nice improvement over the already epic Epic:ernae:

JamesChams
November 13th, 2009, 11:18
Thank You, Mr. Bill "LionHeart!" :wavey:

Txmmy83
November 14th, 2009, 04:53
is it necessary to do a de-install previous version?

Lionheart
November 14th, 2009, 12:34
Hey all,

Most welcome.

Txmmy83,

Negative. No deletions necessary. If you have Build 1.8 already, just run the mini updater. If you have repaints, then save a copy of your 'aircraft.cfg' on your desktop and copy/paste the repaint Registries to the new cfg file.

Remember, you can do a manual install of the mini update if you load it to a Desktop Temp folder.

Also note, the Installer doesnt always catch FS on alternate drives or locations of Program Files on OS 64 systems. (I would say 30% of the time, its missing them... why? Why I ask you.. arrghh).

Bill

lawdawg
November 14th, 2009, 12:43
quick question for a quick plane.
How are the sounds on this?

Edit..nevermind.

rservice
November 23rd, 2009, 05:56
I have the above aircraft in both FSX and FS9.The framerates are good in FSX but seem very choppy in FS9.I seem to have better framerates when using Level D 767 in FS9 than the Epic LT.I'm using Vista home premium operating system.Any suggestions welcome.
Ron