PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Bans 1 Million Xbox Live Users...

Dain Arns
November 11th, 2009, 17:11
Dude!.... :173go1:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33866696/ns/technology_and_science-games/

Kiwikat
November 11th, 2009, 17:12
Epic Fail!

I know many people at school who lost theirs... :173go1:

Allen
November 11th, 2009, 17:41
This sucks for some. Since the Xbox 360 scratchs discs. Some have modded there console to play copies of games that they legitimately own. I feel bad for those that did get banned that way but they could have fixed ther DVD drive to stop Xbox 360 from scratching there discs.

There's always the of the loss of money from 1 Million users. Now there going to be a flood of blacklisted Xbox 360s at all the Gamestop, and give it a week I'd bet that the hardcore modder find a way to get around it.

I think most just mod to pirate and are probably dumb kids that never had to pay for there 360. I'm sure mom and dad will buy them a new one anyway.

Panther_99FS
November 11th, 2009, 18:06
Considering how much we "shout" at piracy in the Flight Sim community....

I would think you folks would APPLAUD Microsoft for combating piracy....

Dain Arns
November 11th, 2009, 18:09

I would think you folks would APPLAULD Microsoft for combating piracy....

Sure! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Oh, I'm not against it. Gonna be a lot of sad pandas that won't get to play MW2 online though... :icon_lol:
I made the choice not to ever buy an Xbox a long time ago. The Wii was a fluke...

Allen
November 11th, 2009, 18:29

I applaud MS for banning those that flat out pirate games but when Xbox 360's can scratch a disc so bad that it can not be used again and MS will NOT fix the 360 and/or replace the destroyed disc. Than I can understand why people copy games that they legitimately own.

If MY 360 stared destroying disc, I'd start coping games that I legitimately own too. If that make me a pirate, I'll hang the Jolly Roger off my 360 and stat going "Arr..."

Lionheart
November 11th, 2009, 19:10
"....off in the distance of Washington state...

a calm, yet odd night.. almost a full moon out, partly cloudy... eeery..

"Bang....!"

birds along the shores of the many water islands take aflight..

Again, the giant, M$ has shot themselves in the foot...

At least their aim is getting better.. No more misses..
:isadizzy:

Cratermaker
November 11th, 2009, 19:12
"In some cases though, modding (modifying) is done to allow a bigger hard drive, and given that the supplied hard drives are still very small comparative to what is available on the market, and expensive also, you can see why some people are going to be very angry."

Well that has nothing to do with piracy, though they did break the Xbox Live agreement (according to the article, I don't have an Xbox so can't verify it).

Kiwikat
November 11th, 2009, 19:25

Haha its fine with me if people ruin their consoles. They broke the rules, and MS did what they said they would.

I'm not a Xbox fan anyways... :engel016:

Willy
November 11th, 2009, 19:56
However, he said, "the biggest problem in banning modded consoles — and this gets missed by most people — is that it is the console itself that gets banned. So many of these consoles get sold secondhand, even sometimes unwittingly by stores (that) accept them as trade-ins, to people who assume they have just bought a functioning console. And while it might technically boot up, the console is blacklisted and therefore pretty much useless to them."

Sounds to me like anyone considering buying a used X-Box needs to check it out thoroughly before purchasing. Including anyone taking one in on trade.

Allen
November 11th, 2009, 20:30
Well as Lionheart put it M$ has shot them self on a few things.

How to get you 360 blacklisted with OUT "pirateing". It can be blackisted for using non M$ hard drives, memory cards and replacemet exhast fans.

I wish the was a Lemon law for electronics so M$ could have all there POS 360's back and HAVE to make one that works and keeps working.

Snuffy
November 12th, 2009, 03:04
I don't see as how this is a bad thing.

However, if the users are replacing their disc drives, I don't see how that can be a violation, but then, I don't have one, won't own one, and have never read the EULA.

If the EULA says that they can not reconfigure hardware, i.e. replace faulty disc drives, etc., then ... ummm ... yeah those users violated their agreement, and MS has every right to do what they did.

:wavey:

The piracy is just plain justice.

txnetcop
November 12th, 2009, 03:12
This isn't Microsoft's fault. This is just plain stupidity on the part of people who try to bite more than they can chew! They deserve to lose the privilege of using their equipment!
LMAO
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

FengZ
November 12th, 2009, 03:57
or play the same games on a PC! :) (higher res, fast fps, vSync, better controls, FSAA, etc...) Tho some games are not ported over...

but MW2 is! Steam's server is so backed up now...only getting ~300kb/s...

-feng

MCDesigns
November 12th, 2009, 04:35

AGREED!! Whether this hurts MS or not, I applaud them for doing the right thing. Yet another reason to stay with PC gaming :ernae:

cheezyflier
November 12th, 2009, 05:55
some of you cheering should look to the future, to see this happening to you.

when ms. finally releases the next version of flight sim, which they already said will be a windows live game. as soon as you change a cfg file or add a new paint or tweak something, you've violated the eula by modding the game, and they'll cut you off too.

txnetcop
November 12th, 2009, 06:03
I won't be playing my flight simulator on XBox or any other box except a PC. When you agree to that EULA you made a contract. Learn to live with what you agree to.
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Snuffy
November 12th, 2009, 06:47
some of you cheering should look to the future, to see this happening to you. ...

Not likely, I'll never own a console. :sleep:

Bjoern
November 12th, 2009, 07:10
I won't be playing my flight simulator on XBox or any other box except a PC. When you agree to that EULA you made a contract. Learn to live with what you agree to.
Ted

Not likely, I'll never own a console. :sleep:

You *do* realize that Games For Windows - Live is platform independent, so you have it on everything that has a MS OS.

Fortunately, there's an option for offline accounts, so no internet connection necessary.

cheezyflier
November 12th, 2009, 09:04
You *do* realize that Games For Windows - Live is platform independent, so you have it on everything that has a MS OS.

Fortunately, there's an option for offline accounts, so no internet connection necessary.

you're 100% correct, of course.

however, quite some time ago there were some folks on here who spoke of (hypothetically speaking, as any who really did take part in such a survey, if it did indeed exist would have been sworn to secrecy) taking part in a survey from ms on the subject of the next incarnation of fs. from the content of that survey one could surmise that much of the really good content was only accessible online, through them.
one who may have read the survey that may or may not have existed, would be led to believe that what was accessible off-line was no different that what we currently have. that's where/when they would have the option to shut you down.

tigisfat
November 12th, 2009, 10:56

when ms. finally releases the next version of flight sim, which they already said will be a windows live game. as soon as you change a cfg file or add a new paint or tweak something, you've violated the eula by modding the game, and they'll cut you off too.

The franchise has been dependant upon aftermarket modifications. The EULA provides provisions for this, and FSX came with the software development kit.

You sound like you're living in fear of Zeppelins over US cities.

tigisfat
November 12th, 2009, 11:01

You know what? You're right. Let's be honest though, Panther. Only those hardcore enough to spend hours posting in forums are hardcore enough to spend hours cracking, downloading and installing pirated software. I have thousands and thousands and thousands in receipts for all my purchases, but I'd be willing to make a guess at how many frequent SO contributors are pirates, and I'd also bet anyone a lot of money that there are pirates in this thread.

As for "bad software/hardware hysteria", I have never had a problem with my XBOX, and I've never met anyone in real life who did. Everyone in the military has an Xbox for deployments and TDYs..........I say again, I've never met one.

djscoo
November 12th, 2009, 11:41
I've had two Xboxes, The first on lasted me two years before I got the red-ring of death. Instead of getting it repaired, I figured I'd just go buy an arcade version (I had some Gamestop store credit). This new one has an HDMI output unlike my old one, but it also has a different disk drive. The old one was silver and worked perfectly. The new one is white, quieter, but it scratches my disks sometimes. I saved the old disk drive, and I contemplated putting it into this new console, but now I'm glad I didn't!:running:

jmig
November 12th, 2009, 14:34
I would interject that those of you who applaud such actions by Microsoft, for valid reasons, are being rather myoptic and not considering the precedence this sets.

Where MS goes others follow. The ability to take something and attempt to improve it is a long held tradition that goes back hundreds of years.

How many of you have "improved" your car or truck by putting a freeer breathing muffler or air cleaner? Or maybe dropping a bigger engine or tranny into her?

I saw where Apple killed the Net Books with their last update on their OS.

I would say this is more about control by MS and Apple than piracy. Piracy is the red herring to deflect people's minds from the real reason.

I see the consumer becoming more and more locked into what the provider wants and not what we want.

Just my 2 cents. I don't have a Xbox or Apple Net Book mod.

cheezyflier
November 12th, 2009, 14:36
The franchise has been dependant upon aftermarket modifications. The EULA provides provisions for this, and FSX came with the software development kit.

yes, the eula for what we use now. who's to say that won't change with the next version? maybe i am being a little paranoid. it would be way better for all concerned if it never happens the way i suggested it could.
one of those times when i'd be really glad i was wrong.

EasyEd
November 12th, 2009, 16:53
Hey All,

JMig you ar absolutely dead on right! :medals: The world needs to be seller beware NOT buyer beware. MS is for all practical intents and purposes a monopoly and should be broken up.

I have no XBOX either I just believe in real competition in real free markets not what exists in the US/world today where big corporations have the power they do.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
November 12th, 2009, 17:19
If Microsoft hasn't broken a law - then what are they guilty of :ques:

MaddogK
November 12th, 2009, 18:10
Heh, only amatuers are crying over this. MS has only expidited the hackers out there into cloning console serial numbers. Ya think those chips aren't easy to swap out ? I'll bet it can be done without hardware modification, but I've never opened up an Xbox, cant be much harder than the wii.

Allen
November 12th, 2009, 18:28
I've had two Xboxes, The first on lasted me two years before I got the red-ring of death. Instead of getting it repaired, I figured I'd just go buy an arcade version (I had some Gamestop store credit). This new one has an HDMI output unlike my old one, but it also has a different disk drive. The old one was silver and worked perfectly. The new one is white, quieter, but it scratches my disks sometimes. I saved the old disk drive, and I contemplated putting it into this new console, but now I'm glad I didn't!:running:

From what I know you can swich CD drives but you have to also swich the chip with it. Every 360 and the CD Drive are mated. You just can't swich drives by plug and play.

Also I've been told that if you do a chip swith that the 360 dose NOT know that the CD drive has been changed. Becouse you put the old chip into the new drive. I did this when I had my cuz's 360 apart becouse of the lazer failed. No need to reprogram the 360 to talk to the new DVD drive if you use the old chip.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/xbox-360-repair.htm

This page has Info on how to take apart your 360, ID your DVD Drive since there are 3 DVD drives used in 360's and how they stoped disk scratching on there 360's.

Heh, only amatuers are crying over this. MS has only expidited the hackers out there into cloning console serial numbers. Ya think those chips aren't easy to swap out ? I'll bet it can be done without hardware modification, but I've never opened up an Xbox, cant be much harder than the wii.

Easier. My Wii Ej Tactile Switch button broke. I took one look on line at what it would take to get the main board out. Gave up and sent it back to NOA and they gave me a new Wii main bord CD drive but transferred all my saved game.

djscoo
November 12th, 2009, 18:30
It's actually quite difficult to open...the plastic shell comes off easy enough, but inside there is a vault full of torx screws and other proprietary fasteners. Once you get that open it looks alot like the inside of a laptop. The fans and disk drive are connected to the mobo via standard SATA cables. The main cpu heatsink is attached with this bracket that sort of self-destructs when you loosen it (I think this was purposeful). Everything is jammed super tight, so I can see why they had problems with overheating (the one I took apart was pre-redesign).

MaddogK
November 12th, 2009, 18:33
Hmm, mated chips and drives- sounds like the golden tee boards I work on.

Dangerousdave26
November 12th, 2009, 18:46

Yes the franchise has grown strongly because of the aftermarket modifications.

MS sold the game for what most times $50 when it was just new in the store.

Then they got to watch developers sell multiple packages that amounted to more than what the game cost. The whole time they had no control over this at all. It does not matter that many of these developers are no longer in business. If they could have made a % of each add on sold they would have taken it.

What it MS had a way to control the content that is released and what content you could install?

This is what a Windows Live Game will give MS. More control of the game. That can be translated into MS charging a fee for all developers who produce modifications to it. Similar to the Iphone and applications that you can load on it. They need to be approved and sold threw the apple store.

MS will just try and duplicate this system.

Don't even think about creating Freeware it will not be allowed.

And its not just MS this will be the whole concept of Cloud Computing.

Your ISP will have control over what content you have and how you can store it.

All that said I don't' have a problem with them banning users who modified their consoles. That's a business decision and they will have to live with the consequences. It will either work out to the good or come back to bite them.

Either way I don't care.

I don't own nor do I want a console.

Don't worry about me seeing Zeppelins either because I have no knowledge of the survey that Mr. Flier was talking about. I categorically denies having ever seens anything like it or printing out any of it for future reference.

I did no such thing so I can not speak to the section that talked about purchasing performance upgrades to aircraft/modifications (with real money). That would be a violation of the agreement to the survey that I know nothing about.

But I do remember a lot of other people wagging their tongues about it. :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
November 12th, 2009, 18:50
thank you :applause: :icon_lol:

Allen
November 12th, 2009, 19:04
It's actually quite difficult to open...the plastic shell comes off easy enough, but inside there is a vault full of torx screws and other proprietary fasteners. Once you get that open it looks alot like the inside of a laptop. The fans and disk drive are connected to the mobo via standard SATA cables. The main cpu heatsink is attached with this bracket that sort of self-destructs when you loosen it (I think this was purposeful). Everything is jammed super tight, so I can see why they had problems with overheating (the one I took apart was pre-redesign).

Yeah well post-redesign it the same way. They added heat pipe to the heatsink that is under disk drive and now are making cooler GPU and CPU chips. Everything else is the same indside.

FengZ
November 12th, 2009, 22:46
Yes the franchise has grown strongly because of the aftermarket modifications.

Man that's so true. I didn't use my PSP for over an year because i hated to carry all those mini-CD things around. One day a co-worker said that he'll modify my PSP so i can play the games off of the memory stick. Of course i knew doing so would violate the user agreement, but i didn't care. I bought the PSP to be portable...not to carry the 20-30 CDs i have with it.

Now i have a PSP with about 12 games on it (ISO images made from the games i bought) and it's perfect for long flights. No more CDs...yeah!

If only SONY offered an "on-the-go" version of the PSP (mod it themselves) and sold .ISO versions of their games....then i'm sure they can make profit.

MS is doing the right thing by banning the accounts, but they can also think about selling legalized version of the mods. To defeat the enemy, one must think like the enemy. :) If people are going to mod their hardware, then sell the mods yourself! Then it's legal, under warrenty, and you reap the profits on both sides....

Anyways, it's not like these companies miss a few million $ here and there...so that's why they don't care.

-feng

txnetcop
November 13th, 2009, 02:49
Man that's so true. I didn't use my <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_0" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_ 0')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underl ine_0')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underli ne_0')" leohighlights_keywords="psp" leohighlights_url="http%3A//thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/highlights/keywords?keywords%3Dpsp">PSP</leo_highlight> for over an year because i hated to carry all those mini-CD things around. One day a co-worker said that he'll modify my <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_1" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_ 1')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underl ine_1')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underli ne_1')" leohighlights_keywords="psp" leohighlights_url="http%3A//thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/highlights/keywords?keywords%3Dpsp">PSP</leo_highlight> so i can play the games off of the memory stick. Of course i knew doing so would violate the user agreement, but i didn't care. I bought the <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_2" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_ 2')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underl ine_2')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underli ne_2')" leohighlights_keywords="psp" leohighlights_url="http%3A//thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/highlights/keywords?keywords%3Dpsp">PSP</leo_highlight> to be portable...not to carry the 20-30 CDs i have with it.

Now i have a PSP with about 12 games on it (ISO images made from the games i bought) and it's perfect for long flights. No more CDs...yeah!

If only SONY offered an "on-the-go" version of the PSP (mod it themselves) and sold .ISO versions of their games....then i'm sure they can make profit.

MS is doing the right thing by banning the accounts, but they can also think about selling legalized version of the mods. To defeat the enemy, one must think like the enemy. :) If people are going to mod their hardware, then sell the mods yourself! Then it's legal, under warrenty, and you reap the profits on both sides....

Anyways, it's not like these companies miss a few million $ here and there...so that's why they don't care.

-feng

You and jmig are on to something. It is true that we need not be in the "buyer beware or I will get you" category but more into the "this is what I really want so make it the way I want it!" category. But if an individual agrees to a EULA they can't live with-you have given your word and it has to mean something or your word is false. They have the right to pursue legal recourse.

We need to make it clear that what we want is the ability to mod just like we did Intel and AMD about overclocking-now they provide overclocking capability. If Microsoft wants to beat Sony out or Sony wants to beat Micosoft in sales then they need to see what we really want and provide it-that is is our job. We need to make sure they know what we want so tell them. Don't buy or sign anything you can't abide by.
Ted

(javascript: leoHighlightsIFrameClose();)
<iframe id="leoHighlights_iframe" name="leoHighlights_iframe" title="leoHighlights_iframe" src="about:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" style="position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 0px;" width="250" frameborder="0" height="100" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
<script defer="defer" type="text/javascript"> createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20true%3B%0Avar%2 0LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20false%3B%0Avar%2 0LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%20%3D%20300%3B %0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%20%3D%20200 %3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%20%3D%20%22le oHighlights_iframe%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IF RAME_DIV_ID%20%3D%20%22leoHighlights_iframe_modal_ div_container%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DE LAY_MS%20%3D%20300%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_ DELAY_MS%20%3D%20750%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BAC KGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%20%3D%20%22transparent%20non e%20repeat%20scroll%200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20LE O_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%20%3D%20%20%20 %22rgb%28245%2C245%2C0%29%20none%20repeat%20scroll %200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevEle m%20%3D%20null%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%2 0exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0 A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28loc ation%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20alert% 28%22EXCEPTION%3A%20%22+location+%22%3A%20%22+e+%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%5Cn%5Ct%2 2+e.name+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+%28e.number%260xFFFF%29+%2 2%5Cn%5Ct%22+e.description%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A %7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A %20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20 height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Chei ght%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%2 0%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.he ight%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfun ction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22+this.wid th+%22%2C%22+this.height+%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A% 20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B %0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%2 2new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%2 0%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%2 0*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A% 7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09thi s.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20 %09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%2 0%28%22%28%22+this.x+%22%2C%22+this.y+%22%29%22%29 %3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0 A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportEx eception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22 %2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A% 0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20Le oHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGH LIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighligh tsDimension%28394%2C236%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGH TS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDi mension%28394%2C512%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_C LOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%20%3D%2040%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGH TS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimen sion%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.width%2C%0 A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.height+ LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_ HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlig htsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.wi dth%2C%0A%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.he ight+LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0 A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed% 20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A %20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem .style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09e lem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style. height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A% 20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09el em.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20% 20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHi ghlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSiz e%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09 %0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20sim ple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@p aram%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%2 0@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28cal lName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20tr y%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%2 0%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addPa ram%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20g wObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%2 0%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_ leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsS impleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22+callName%2Ce%29%3B%20% 20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20fro m%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@ param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20n ame%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.repla ce%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22+name+%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20Re gExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results %20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%2 0results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20re turn%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20 return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20 top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20* %20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A% 20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D %0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighli ghtsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D% 0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20event s%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20* %20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C %20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28 %22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj .callName%28%22leoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B% 0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22 _leoHighlightsEvent%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09 %0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by %20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20 @return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elem Id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20elem%3 Ddocument.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if %28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A %09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09 %09elem%3Ddocument.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.le ngth-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Dd ocument.all[i]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3 D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%2 8e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsR eportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20n ull%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20elem ent%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20 *%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%2 0must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0 A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%2 0*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%2 0elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B %0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighli ghtsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%2 0%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D %20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20 count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%2 9%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20+%3D%20wa lk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20 +%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk% 20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20c ount++%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20lo cation%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%2 0position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A% 20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20 anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFram e%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20an d%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew% 20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self .pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrol ledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentEleme nt%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%2 0%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPo s.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D% 20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29 %20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x% 20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body .scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20wh at%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if %20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentEle ment%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.d ocumentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.document Element.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20documen t.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20 document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeig ht%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20docu ment.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20 screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim %3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20se lf.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B %20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.heigh t%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%2 0%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20doc ument.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.document Element.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.docum entElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20els e%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document. body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20c enterDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight %3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20po pup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim% 3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidt h%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if% 20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.wid th.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%2 8%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFr ameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.su bstring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27 px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right% 20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 position.x%3DscrolledPos.x+centerDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0position.y%3DscrolledPos.y+centerDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28ancho r%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20el ement%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGe tLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D %20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28an chor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C %3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorD im.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280% 2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.h eight%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.s ubstring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%2 7px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20a bove%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y %20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorS creenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom %29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to %20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09p osition.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%2 0%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28posi tion.x%20+%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x %20+%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x% 20+%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20 left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.Width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20 anchorPos.x%20+%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScre enPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPo s.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos. y%20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x+iFrameDim.wid th%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDi m.width-%28iFrameDim.width+20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 9%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position. x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3 D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20if%20%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%26%2 6LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20alert%28%22%20Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%22%20+iFrame.id+%22%20-%20%22+anchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cncent er/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnanc hor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20+%20anchorPos%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5C nanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20+%20anchorScr eenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20+%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20% 22%20+%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnResult%20 pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20position%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20+%20%22px %22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20% 3D%20position.y%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0 A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighligh tsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in %20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@pa ram%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A %20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2 Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28 anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28% 29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20 %20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExecep tion%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed %20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20 *%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3D%22711-36858-13496-14%22%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22+rover+%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22+encodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09r eturn%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0 A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0 A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize %29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this .anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anc horId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame%3D_leoHighli ghtsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29% 3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFi ndElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09var%20url%3Dunescape %28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url %27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame.src%3Dur l%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size% 29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos% 3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopup Pos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%7D%3B%0A%20% 20%20%09this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7Bthis.updat ePos%28%29%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20 %3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.disp lay%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%20this.updatePos%28%29% 3B%7D%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Df unction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3 B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20% 20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception %28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B% 20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickI d%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindEl ementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%09%09var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElement ById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20 %09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%2 9?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHT S_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20divSize %3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE %3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09 %09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20rem oving%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20aga in%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20% 09%09var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29 %3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%09%0 9%09url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%09%09ur l+%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22+size%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28c lickId%29%0A%09%09%09url+%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22 +clickId%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09iFrame.src%3 Durl%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20use r%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlight sPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevEl em.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_ leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrame%2CiFrameSize%29%3B%0 A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2Cd ivSize%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHigh lightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09 %7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit %20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%2 0time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20 *%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20 size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C size%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20% 20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlight sPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem %29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.sho wn%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first %20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anc horId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeou t%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22+anchorI d+%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22+size+%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C 10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%2 9%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B% 0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElem entById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20 through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindEl ementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src% 3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%0 9%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29% 0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsP revElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHigh lightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7 D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlight sReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29 %22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20re used%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*% 20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B %0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlights SimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%2 9%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B% 0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leo HighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20% 09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%2 0%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent%28% 22clicked%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShow Popup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20 false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce %29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3 B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent% 28%22hovered%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsS howPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return %20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29 %0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReport Exeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22% 2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0 A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29 %0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_l eoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A %09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearT imeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endT imer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.backg round%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0 A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20 are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B %0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function %28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28an chor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A %09%09%09%7D%2C%0A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DEL AY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A %09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighl ightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%0 9%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29% 0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D _leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09% 0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clea rTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor. startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style .background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFA ULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hov er%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%2 8%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIG HLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.show n%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dn ull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_ MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09 %09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighligh tsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%2 8%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHigh lightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTime r%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevE lem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%0 9%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22l eoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28 %29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighl ightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMou seOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0 A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouse Out%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D% 0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20t o%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnab le%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Af unction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%0 9try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20a nd%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%2 0*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRa nUpdateDivs%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlight sRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A %09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MA X_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi++%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%0 9var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22+i%3B%0A %09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElement ById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull% 29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09% 09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09% 7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%0 9%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Dele m.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A %09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%0 9%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlig htsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09 %7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeou t%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20event s%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20* %20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%29 %0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C% 20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28% 22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj. callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%20 %20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0 A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22l eoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20% 20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20pr oviders...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20w indow%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A% 20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09% 09leoHighlightsEvent%28%22clicked.2eBay%22%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%2 0%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception% 28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20 %09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20 the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20 *%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0 A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B% 0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUr lArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gatewa y%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%2 2size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28cli ckId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addPara m%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId+%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsS etSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28 e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A"); </script>

Lionus
November 13th, 2009, 11:37

I have nothing to worry about, I own a PS3. :173go1::icon_lol:

djscoo
November 13th, 2009, 12:38

-feng
http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Systems/pspgo.html :ernae:

Allen
November 13th, 2009, 22:14
http://www.us.playstation.com/PSP/Systems/pspgo.html :ernae:

The PSP Go is a good start but one good crash and all your games go bye bye on a PSP Go. Now your left to call sony to say you need a new PSP Go and your games back. If you lose your PSP Go, bye bye to your PSP Go and games.

If you do as FengZ did. Copying ISO images on to a PSP. If your PSP crashes you can always recopy the ISO images when you get a new one. If you lose you PSP you always have the games at home.

Dose any one know if a PSP Go keeps your credit card on it since you have to buy games over the net or is it like Wii points? If it keeps your credit card on it and it's stolen your F#$^&ed!

I got a PSP 2000 and all it is used for Ace Combat X. I still get more use out of my DSI.

Kiwikat
November 14th, 2009, 06:39
Haha I love my modded PSP too. It is one of the original ones from the midnight release way back when. It is great being able to play PS1 games on it. I got all my favorite old games on there as well as a couple of PSP games. :jump:

but MW2 is! Steam's server is so backed up now...only getting ~300kb/s...

That's because IW and Activision are epic failures. WHYYYYYY get rid of dedicated servers? Makes noooooooooooooooooo sense!!! :isadizzy: