PDA

View Full Version : FlightSim Developers 24 for 24 Sale

Tim_FSD
November 10th, 2009, 14:30
In acknowledgment of tomorrow, Veterans Day here in the US, and Memorial Day or Remembrance Day in some other countries, we are offering a 24 hour special our popular P-38 Lightning. $24.00 for 24 hours.

Sale ends midnight US CST tomorrow, Wednesday, November 11, 2009.

Enjoy!

doublecool
November 10th, 2009, 14:59
Well Done Tim and FSD Team

Gibbage
November 10th, 2009, 16:46
Here is a direct link to the sale page.

http://www.fsd-international.com/Hangar/P38/veterans.htm

forgeknight
November 10th, 2009, 17:58
A wonderful gesture! Thank you for remembering and honoring all of us who have served and those who still do. I believe I am off to purchase myself a new plane for my hanger.
"Fly to Glory!"

crashaz
November 10th, 2009, 19:26
Great news and thank you!!:wavey:

Alexraptor
November 11th, 2009, 06:18
Took and grabbed it, even though i really couldnt afford it lol.

Its a great plane though, really great quality, only small annoyance i have is the shinyness inside the cockpit when the sun hits at a certain angle, otherwise i completely love it :)

RCAF_Gunner
November 11th, 2009, 08:03
Thanks for the special pricing. As you know, things didn't go so well for me with the demo version but because of the special price I took the chance. I'm pleased to report the installation went smoothly and things seem to be working well.

Cheers,
Rick

Tim_FSD
November 11th, 2009, 17:32
Thanks for the special pricing. As you know, things didn't go so well for me with the demo version but because of the special price I took the chance. I'm pleased to report the installation went smoothly and things seem to be working well.

Cheers,
Rick

That's great Rick. Glad everything worked out.

Keep the blue on top!