PDA

View Full Version : How annoying!

noddy
November 9th, 2009, 23:25
Flying away in FSX, with FRAPS running taking lots of shots or so I thought. Went to check them over only to find none were there.

Oh well guess s**t does happen.

Re-installed and works fine now!

daytonite_andy
November 10th, 2009, 09:58
I feel your pain.....It happened to me also. Have you downloaded the new version 3.0.0?

Since installing the new version I haven't had a problem.

Nick C
November 10th, 2009, 10:42
Why not just hit the V key in FSX to save your snapshots? They are BMP's, but any you don't want can quickly be deleted.

noddy
November 10th, 2009, 12:25
Yep got the new version, true Nick but just like to use FRAPS. Never had a problem until then.

Cazzie
November 10th, 2009, 12:41
FRAPS 3.0.1 out now, Moe linked it in Toys, but I always go to the members section.

I assign all FRAPS screen and video captures to folders I have made in my external HD, saves room in the internal HD and makes defragging the internal HD quicker and easier using O & O or Smart Defrag.

I also assign keys that are not will not interrupt with an FSX function. R for record works for me.

I can only use FRAPS while flying in FSX, the Instant Replay and FSRecorder options are too jittery. No problem using either in FS9, though I prefer the FS Recorder as Instant Replay does not show animated aircraft controls.

Caz