PDA

View Full Version : Inbound Traffic On Short Final

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
November 8th, 2009, 09:55
A Cirrus Vision in its glory getting ready for beta tests set to begin in a week , its been a real pleasure getting a few hours of flight time all to myself in this aircraft , all of it in multiplayer and with stellar framerates.

Programming the Garmin's and putting the system through its paces is becoming an addiction , lots of buttons to play with on one of these .

spotlope
November 8th, 2009, 09:58
Looks like you guys have done up some mighty nice metal-flake paint effects, Chuck. It's looking really sharp.

harleyman
November 8th, 2009, 10:44
Whats this got to do with inbound on short final ? :isadizzy:

Bjoern
November 8th, 2009, 10:54
Whats this got to do with inbound on short final ? :isadizzy:

= soon. ;)

Looks good, Chuck.

harleyman
November 8th, 2009, 11:24
= soon. ;)

Looks good, Chuck.

Oh good God....LOL

So it is...I knew that too...Man..Old age.. Just gotta hate it some days...:isadizzy:

Oh yea...Forgot to add...SWEETTTTTTT plane....

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
November 8th, 2009, 11:34
Yep , that’s Editor speak , i was looking for a good header and that’s what i came up with. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
While on the subject of inbound traffic here is another that is soon to be released and has finished Beta Tests , the noble Westland Lysander , a really nice scenery package is being put together and some Missions into Occupied France <o:p></o:p>

PutPut
November 8th, 2009, 12:08
At Last!!! A very nice looking Lizzie!!:ernae::ernae::ernae:

Paul

cheezyflier
November 8th, 2009, 12:36
that cirrus is cool lookin :applause:

ryanbatc
November 8th, 2009, 13:47
Real nice! I've watched the real one fly a few times, whenever they run test flights here in DLH.

Daube
November 8th, 2009, 13:51
Wow ! It looks so good it seems that you have pasted pictures of a real aircraft over empty FS scenery screenshots:isadizzy::applause: