PDA

View Full Version : UK users - "free" War In The Air DVDs

SW
November 7th, 2009, 05:23
Hello all,

hope I'm posting to the right forum here.

If you're in the U.K. you'll probably be interested to know that the Daily Mail is giving away "free" DVDs of a BBC series "War in the air". You have to buy your Mail from Tesco's or W.H.Smith's (and pick up the DVD at the same time) starting today and then Monday onwards to Friday, or get 4 coupons from the paper and send away for the series for £6.

The other good news is that the Mail is going to give 10p to the Poppy Appeal for each DVD picked up in Tesco's or Smith's today (Saturday 07/11/2009).

The only downside I can see to this offer is that you end up with at least 4 copies of the Daily Mail ;-)

cheers,

Steve

Tako_Kichi
November 7th, 2009, 05:42
The only downside I can see to this offer is that you end up with at least 4 copies of the Daily Mail ;-)
Well nobody said you had to read them! :icon_lol:

Before I emigrated 16 years ago I used to buy the Mail on Sunday just for the magazine. It was the only part I read....lol.

sandar
November 7th, 2009, 12:12
Hello all,

cheers,

Steve

All of our old newspapers go to the local veterinary hospital or animal rescue centre for the animals to crap or p1ss on :kilroy: It's about most of them are worth, especially the Daily Mail.