PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Studios/Realflight Hellcat on sale?

daytonite_andy
November 6th, 2009, 23:46
Just a HU. I just noticed the price has dropped on the Vertigo Studios Hellcat from £19.99 to £13.99 and bought it. :applause:

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/node/69

I'm going a bit warbird nutty at the moment. That's OK isn't it?

gajit
November 7th, 2009, 00:08
Bought it - love it :jump:

2Low
November 7th, 2009, 04:42
I'm going a bit warbird nutty at the moment. That's OK isn't it?

More than OK around here, it's almost mandatory!

modelr
November 7th, 2009, 05:20
Lower price is not reflected on that page. Where? :kilroy:

dswo
November 7th, 2009, 05:31
Lower price is not reflected on that page. Where? :kilroy:

It was L13.99 when I checked a few hours ago. Now back to L19.99.

SpaceWeevil
November 7th, 2009, 07:02
I reckon it's still very good value at £19.99...

Quicksand
November 7th, 2009, 07:44
A very nice aircraft, indeed....:medals::icon29::guinness::applause:

vstudios
November 7th, 2009, 09:12
The sale ran for roughly 4 days and ended on Friday.

oakfloor
November 7th, 2009, 17:30
I would have bought this if I had known..and I have a login acct. with them also, why would they not notfiy us? there out my $24

daytonite_andy
November 8th, 2009, 03:05
Sorry guys, it looks as if I caught this in the final hours of the sale. As some have commented, it's a great plane even at the full price.

I'm off to practice my carrier landings in her......

vstudios
November 23rd, 2009, 05:13
The sale is back on enabling customers to fill there xmas stockings :jump:

NOTE: This is the last sale upto xmas and for a limited time only

oakfloor
November 23rd, 2009, 09:32
Thats about $23.29 or there abouts, Wheres my CC..

spotlope
November 23rd, 2009, 10:13
That's it, I can't stand it any longer. Purchasing now.

MCDesigns
November 23rd, 2009, 15:06
That's it, I can't stand it any longer. Purchasing now.

Yep same here Bill, now I just realized I don't get a link instantly like with other stores, bummer. Oh well, I didn't really want to fly anyway, LOL.

spotlope
November 23rd, 2009, 15:45
Hopefully it came along pretty quickly for you, Michael. I got my link within a few minutes.

MCDesigns
November 23rd, 2009, 16:13
It did Bill, got it up and running, fantastic aircraft, love the sounds and great textures.
I've been UV mapping for a couple of hours and saw this post and thought I'd take a break, which is why I was a little disappointed I didn't have an instant link, but no biggie and it was worth the wait, thanks Dean! Looking forward to the Dauntless even more now!

One thing I did notice though. I usually do a manual install and noticed that the effect textures and effects themselves, wanted to overwrite quite a few existing ones, any idea why?

vstudios
November 23rd, 2009, 17:12
This shouldnt be the case MC unless theres another aircraft you've installed using the same texture effects.

Regarding the download link, this appears straight away, the only thing customers have to wait for and thats for me to manually issue a license key (please take note I'm in the UK so time zones are a pain)

MCDesigns
November 23rd, 2009, 17:34
No problem Dean, just wasn't expecting it is all. Great aircraft will purchase more! :ernae:

LouP
November 23rd, 2009, 20:15
Bought it, looks fantastic. Now only if I had FSX to use it :(. Soon, soon. :wiggle:

LouP

vstudios
November 24th, 2009, 04:58
Maybe I should have add to my 'wish list' feature on the site.:wiggle:

LouP
November 24th, 2009, 12:10
Hi Dean,

FSX will be available to me soon as I oredered a PC that seems to taking forever to arrive and I already have FSX Gold sitting on my shelf. I saw the discounted price after looking over the screenshots of the model and figured it was a good time to pick it up. I mean it looked great to me so why not pay 13 pounds now instead of 20 later. The installer won't go stale lol :).

BTW. the other stuff looks great too. I don't know why some models look so "crisp" while others don't but I really enjoy flying in a great looking VC.

LouP :wiggle:

spotlope
November 24th, 2009, 12:28
I had a chance for a quick hop in the Hellcat last night, and was blown away. It's a great looking model, and is equipped with one of the best-looking VC's in the business. Good job, Vertigo! :ernae::ernae:

DennyA
November 25th, 2009, 06:01
Hey guys, FSPilotShop has the Hellcat for $12 now as part of its Black Friday sale!

http://www.fspilotshop.com/specials.php?page=3

Well worth it. I paid double that! :)

foreigndevil
November 25th, 2009, 06:34
Hey guys, FSPilotShop has the Hellcat for $12 now as part of its Black Friday sale!

Thanks for this HU. Just what I needed!

Dain Arns
November 25th, 2009, 07:04

Geez, can't pass up that price!

EDIT: Downloaded and installed!

vstudios
November 25th, 2009, 09:47
I wasnt even aware of this :monkies:

mathieu
November 25th, 2009, 14:15
Hi !
I've just bought your this plane, but where can i find the Registration code in order to install my plane.
Regards

mathieu
November 25th, 2009, 14:17
ok !!! ;) i've just receive the mail with the code ! great

Snaker
November 26th, 2009, 05:58
How does the purchase work from the the pilotshop ?

Do you get an e-mail download link with a puchase code ? Is the downlowd time limited ? I am out of town and don't have access to my regular e-mail so I am wondering if I purchase this will I be able to activate it on Sunday when I get home ?

Any info is appreciated.....

Thanks

vstudios
November 26th, 2009, 07:43
I guess if you purchase the item the download link should be still active via your login area, as for the License key this should be the same. Any problems with it let me know and I'll get on to it for you personally.

sim-paticissimo
November 26th, 2009, 08:23
How does the purchase work from the the pilotshop ?

Do you get an e-mail download link with a puchase code ? Is the downlowd time limited ? I am out of town and don't have access to my regular e-mail so I am wondering if I purchase this will I be able to activate it on Sunday when I get home ?

Any info is appreciated.....

Thanks

From pilotshop you'll be able to download it by the web page, but you'll receive the activation code by mail.

modelr
November 26th, 2009, 09:04
My key was listed on the download page, which came up immediately after paying. I also got an e-mail link.

Snaker
November 26th, 2009, 10:12
Thanks for the info guys. I purchased and my download link and activation code showed up right away on the web page!

:ernae:

Txmmy83
November 29th, 2009, 13:42
Purchased :)
unbeatable price thanks fspilotshop:applause:
shot taken over vienna (austria professional X) showing the photoreal ground textures of this scenery only
since I recently turned off all autogen

sensational plane complements to vertigo studios

Txmmy83
November 29th, 2009, 13:58
question on paintkit front fuse has wirelines why the tail fuse kit doesnt have too ?

boxcar
November 29th, 2009, 19:30
Purchased, enjoying her a lot. :) Bring on that F8f Bearcat!
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/ddublu/hc8.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/ddublu/hc10.jpg

Mr.Mugel
November 30th, 2009, 01:41
Bought it too at that price...

foreigndevil
November 30th, 2009, 04:54
I guess the sky is full of Hellcats right now.:icon_lol:

Txmmy83
November 30th, 2009, 05:57
I guess the sky is full of Hellcats right now.:icon_lol:

think you are right:icon29:

Txmmy83
November 30th, 2009, 05:59
Bought it too at that price...

what scenery is that in your shots?
region? default mesh?

Mr.Mugel
November 30th, 2009, 11:50
It´s Mega Scenery Hawaii, got it from PCAviator for about 5$, mesh is a free 10m mesh, don´t know which one, there are two as far as I know...

vstudios
December 13th, 2009, 09:37
The Hellcats 30% discount ends on the Tuesday 15th December.

Grab it at $23 whilst you can.