PDA

View Full Version : Carrier Tutorial Question

Jerm
November 5th, 2009, 19:31
Hey:wavey:
Been messing aroung with some of the missions on FSX but I am having a problem with the carrier tutorial one. It says Shift U is the key to retract the launch bar arm to the catipult but it does nothing. None of the keys work (Shift I, Shift Spacebar). Did I miss something? Does it have something to do with the Acceleration Pack?

Thanks

Jeremy

crashaz
November 5th, 2009, 19:50
Yep need Acceleration to have these functions.

Have a look at your settings... Controls

Tylerb59
November 5th, 2009, 19:55
Hey:wavey:
Been messing aroung with some of the missions on FSX but I am having a problem with the carrier tutorial one. It says Shift U is the key to retract the launch bar arm to the catipult but it does nothing. None of the keys work (Shift I, Shift Spacebar). Did I miss something? Does it have something to do with the Acceleration Pack?

Thanks

Jeremy

Did you accept the updated key assignment prompt when Acceleration was installed?

I re-installed Acceleration the other night to get the latest SDK and it went through and reverted everything to default (graphic settings, keyboard assignments).

Point is, checkout your keyboard assignments.

Jerm
November 5th, 2009, 20:35
Ohh dang yeah that did the trick! Thanks guys! I'm going to go fly around in the Hornet now.:wiggle: